Chapter 2 Ponytail Style

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! (Pow) stopped my alarm clock and got our of my bed all sloppy. I went to the bathroom and saw my hair in a mess. I toke a shower and brushed my teeth. I dressed up In my favourite outfit. Black skinny jeans and a big shirt that I tied it up at the bottom to make it fit me. I went down stairs and made myself coffee. Later I went to do my hair. I tied my hair into the best high ponytail I ever did. I drank my coffee and started to pack my lunch and back pack. I saw my brother's car outside so I quickly zipped up my back pack and making sure Ashley's binder was in. I locked the door and ran inside the car.
"I thought you would be late." He said. "No, today is the first day of school! I would never be late!" I told him. "Hun, so that's why you look so old fashion style?" He asked me. "Um, I guess" I replied.
Finally I arrived at school. "See you later, have a fun school today!"he said. " Thanks, bye" I said while closing the car door. When I opened the front door, most of the people were staring at me. I started to blush a little. I herd them chatting about my hairstyle. I made it to my locker and unpacked my stuff. I took out my pencil case and binder. While I was going to class, on the way I met up with Mackenzie and her two friends. Mackenzie was the school's biggest bully that bullies almost everyone but mostly me. " Oh hi Julia" she said too me in a girly voice. Oh by the way my name is Julia if you don't know yet. "Oh um, hi Mackenzie" I replied super nervous. "Nice outfit and hair style" she said with a smirk. " Oh geez thanks." I said still kinda nervous. "Well you won't be thankful at the end of the day!" She said in my face. I was confused and didn't understand her. Her two back up friend started to giggle. I walked away. " You better run before I beat you up!" Mackenzie shouted behind me. Wow that was a nightmare. I finally made it to class. And saw Ashley standing by window. "Ashley! I'm here!" I shouted from the door to her. She turned around and came running towards me. Making sure I got the right binder I handed it to her. " Oh thanks Julia! What took up you so long?" She asked me. "Oh um I'll tell you later" I replied not feeling well. " Everyone sit down! Class is starting!" Our teacher, Mrs. Helen, shouted around the room. "Psss, Julia nice hair style!" Ashley whispered to my ear. " Lol thanks" I whispered back. " Julia and Ashley would you like to share about what you two are chatting about? If it is that important, I bet we would all like to hear about it." Mrs. Helen said to us. "Oh um, sorry Mrs. Helen, it won't happen again." I said kinda embarrassed. " I hope." Mrs. Helen said back to us.