House Trouble

Julia's P.O.V

I'm relaxing at home with headphones on and listening to my iPod. Then suddenly someone message me on my phone. It was from Ashley.
Ashley: Hey u on?
Me(Julia): ya
Ashley: I'm bored wanna come over?
Me(Julia): Nah come to my house instead. I'm to lazy xD
Ashley: ok be there in 10 mins!
Me(Julia): kk
I put down my phone and opened my laptop. Someone messages me again. It was Jason now! Ugh.
Jason: Hey
Jason: Hello?
Me(Julia): oh ya um sorry I was opening my laptop and Ashley is going to come over.
Jason:ok I was going to ask u if u wanted to come to the movies with me.
Me(Julia): oh sorry.
Jason:ok bye.
Me(Julia): bye and sorry again.

DING DONG. Must be Ashley. I answered the door and let Ashley in. "Yo, yo, yo! What's up man." Ashley said to me. "Um. Ashley are you ok?" I asked her and shrugged. "Lol ya just acting like Billy in the movie." She said laughing. "Ugh, that movie! Seriously? Why is that movie so famous! I bet Jason went to watch it too." I said disgusted. "Oh ya, my momma jump high and my momma fly to the moon! Chicken fly high it and can't stop that ballllllllllk." She raped. "Is there something wrong with you?" I said walking away. "What it's a rap from the movie they made up." She said. "Ok I'm leaving back to my house." I said about to leave. "What?! This is your house!" Ashley said. "Oh um, right." I said annoyed. I went upstairs and Ashley followed me while singing the theme song of the movie. "Ya Billy! Ya Billy! Can you do it? Can you? Hun yaa time have come to what's uppppp......" Ashley started. "Be quite please!" I cut her off from the annoying song. "Ok sheeesh" Ashley said. "That movie is lame!" I said and rolled my eyes. I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow looking at the ceiling. "Ugh. I'm going to watch that movie again! Wanna come with me?" She asked me. "No thanks." I said and rolled my eyes again. "Man, I knew it!" She said. " Wow it's starting in 15 mins!" She yelled. "What? Your going yo the movies?" I asked. "Ya totally!" She replied. "Beware Jason might be there." I warned her. "I prefer Joey more."She said and left my room. "Bye!" Ashley yelled from down stairs. And I heard the door close. I went down and locked the door. I sat down on the couch and started to watch tv until I realize all channel were the movie or about the movie. "Oh god!" I said. I closed the tv and made salad for dinner.