Why Me?

Julia's P.O.V

I woke up by my alarm clock. I did my same routine. But my brother couldn't drop me off or pick me up from school. So I decided to ride the bus. When I got on the bus, I saw Mackenzie. "Look like the ladybug came on board." She said while laughing. I got mad but I just ignored her and went to the back of the bus. "Awwe, look like the ladybug is deaf." She jerked at me. Oh I just wish I could get if the bus! The sooner the better! FINALLY!!! We were at school! When I was gonna get if the bus, Mackenzie blocked the way. "Where do you think you are going." She asked me madly. Her phone rang. ""But I got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name"" " oh, it's Conner" she said surprised. She picked up. "Hello." "Hi Mackenzie," I bet that was Conner. "Oh hi Conner!" Mackenzie said. "So when should I pick you up?" Conner said. "Oh um can you please wait." Mackenzie said and put the call on hold. " Ok ladybug, I'll let you go for now. But I'll get you again one day!!" She whispered to me and unblocked the way. As I left I herd Mackenzie continued her talk with Conner.
I went in the school and unpack my stuff and getting ready for English classes. When I check my watch.. "OMG, I'm gonna be late!" I shouted in my mind. So I started to jog a little when I suddenly bump into someone. I look up and saw Jason. "Oh um I'm so sorry...." I started. But... "Jason come on we
are going to be late for French!" It sounded like Mackenzie. "But... B-b-but..." "No buts!" Mackenzie screamed. They left me on the ground. "Ow my forehead hurt" I went to the washroom and saw a big bump. It really hurts. I sat by the washroom head down and started to cry. I started to imagine all of this. Why do I have to be one bullied? Why can't someone else be? Why is my life so horrible? Maybe this is my punishment from god. Maybe I shouldn't even be alive! Suddenly someone tap me on the shoulders. I jumped out frightened. "Don't worry it's me Julia." Ashely said to calm me down. "What are you doing here? Why are you crying? What's wrong? What happened to your forehead? Let's take you to the school clinic." She said all at the same time. " No, thanks for helping me Ashley but I want to be alone." I said to her head down. "But why? You could get an infection super easily, it's starting to bleed! She said to me In shock. I touched it and "oww" I yelled and saw on my fingers,blood. "Don't worry Julia! I'll call for help don't move" she told me. After a while I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, everything was white. I didn't know where I was. After a ghost appeared. "Hello" it said. "Um who are you and where am I? I asked it. "Don't worry I'm a sprit and I came to help you. I used to be bullied jut like you but maybe a little stronger. I just came to tell you. The only way to survive this is to stand strong, believe in your self and never back down. "Ya if that would ever work." I said annoyed. "No really, listen to me." She said starting Into my eyes. "Your not the only one." She started and then..... About 100 more ghost or should I say sprits appeared. They all said together. " You are not the only one. We went thought the pain too. Believe in your self...." And that's all I heard until I heard someone called my name "Julia? Hello, anybody there?" One by one the sprits disappeared. And again "Julia hello?" Someone said. I opened my eyes one by one and saw Ashley's face I front of me. "Are you ok? Don't worry your at the clinic." She said staring into my eyes. Later the nurse came in. "Ashley, thank you for bringing her in" the nurse said and told her that she could go back to class. Later I was sitting up on the clinic bed, holding ice on my head. This reminded me when Ashely bumped her head on the stage while we were at gym. It must have hurt much more than me. The nurse came in with some papers and said to me. "Sorry honey, but you will be getting stitches." She told me with a frown. "Come back at 3:00 when school ends so I can fix you up. Now you can go home and rest for the rest of the day but remember to come back at the end to the day." She said to me. "Yes I will." I told her and left the building.