Wow!

Jason P.O.V

Julia didn't come to school for a week! I was so worried! I felt so sorry for her. It was all Mackenzie's fault! She dragged me away when I was going to help Julia up. I asked Julia's BFF which I found out was named "Ashley." "Oh, do you know where Julia is?" I asked Ashley. "Ya, she got stitches and going to be staying home for a week." She said. I was so shocked, my heart skipped a beat. "Well you should be the one sorry.." She started. "Ya I know becau....." I was going to jump in. "Because you left her you jerk!" She shouted to me. I stared at her in shock. I started to think in my mind. What? I left her...... It's all my fault.... Its my fault that she got stitches? "Hello? You may now leave before you hurt me." She said without me understanding her. I walked away like a robot. Still thinking with a blank mind. Was it actually me who did this? It still felt like my heart skipped a beat every second I thought about this.
I couldn't work for the whole week just because of this! Next Monday, I saw Julia and Ashley talking together. The whole day I was wondering how was I going to apologize to her. Then suddenly I got an idea! I'll apologize to her at the end of the day when she is at her locker and most of the kids are gone.
Finally the time has arrived. I took a deep breath and started to walk to her. When I got there I started to say. "Um, hi Julia. I'm sorry about last week and I....." Before I could finish. "Ya I know, I don't feel like talking, bye." She jumped in my sentence. I stared at her not knowing what happened while she walked out door to meet Ashley. I was in a total pain! I collapsed on to the ground. A few minutes later, Mackenzie kicked me. "What are up you doing on the ground!?" She asked me. I got up and said. " You know what Mackenzie? I don't want your help anymore. I know this school well enough and your making life difficult." " What! I helped all this long and you don't appreciate it? I'm making life more difficult? Is it because of that stupid girl? Or are you going out of your mind?" She blurbed all out at once to me.
"First she is not stupid! Second I don't like you and I never will! So bye leave me alone!"i shouted back at her and left the school's building.