Chapter 4 The Girl With Style

Jason's P.O.V

Wow my first day at Widow Meadow Secondary School. I entered the building and saw this girl with an amazing style. I saw a three girls talking to her and shouting in her face. I felt sorry for her. Later I saw her walking to English class. But I went to French class. At lunch I saw her sitting outside with this other girl which I bet was her BFF. I found out we were both in science class. And I got existed. And I also made a friend, Conner, he is nice. "Yo buddy, what's up?" Conner asked me. " Nothing much" I replied. At science class I found out the girl's name is Julia. We were partners for the science project. At the end of the periods we told each other our Skype user. When school was over I walked with Conner home. "Why do you keep talking about this Julia girl?" He asked. I started to blush. " Well, um we were partners for science and..." I couldn't finish my sentence when Conner jumped in. " Oh, do you like her?" He asked me. I gulped "No, what made you think that?" "Well you start to blush and act weird when ever you see her. "Oh, I'm home bye!" I said and quickly walk into my house. Julia and I were talking on Skype about the "Germ" project. After she left, I was lonely and bored. At night In bed I was thinking " Why do I like her? Is it because how nice she is or is it because she has an amazing style. Cause something about her is different than any other girls." I fell asleep a little while later.