The Stupid Movie

Next day I didn't feel like going to school! Why? Because all the kids even teachers would be talking about that stupid movie! It's called "Billy The Silly." But I would call it "Billy The Dummy!" Gosh! So I walked in the school and this is what I heard. "OMG! You saw it! I didn't cause of my little sister wanted to watch my little pony!" I'm glad I brought ear plugs! I stuck them in and kept walking. It felt awesome until someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Ashley. "............" Ashley said. "What?" I asked. "..............." She said again. "What!???" I asked again! ".........!!!!!!!!!!........." She said screaming. Later the principal came. "..........." "........." "........" I didn't hear a thing! I'm like what? Am I depth? After the principal left Ashley took my ear plugs out of my ears. "I got in trouble for screaming in your face." She told me. "Oh I had ear plugs in! That's why I couldn't hear you!" I told her interested. "-.- ya right Julia!" She said annoyed. "So what did u say?" I asked her. "It's about the movie Billy........" She said. I quickly grabbed my ear plugs from her hands and put them on. " Continue." I said. I saw her roll her eyes and left. I started to laugh in my mind. I made it to class and was sitting beside Ashley. "............" The teacher said. Oh ya I didn't forget to unplug my ears lol! "Today I want you to all write a essay about the movie Billy The Silly." The teacher, Mrs. Helen said. Everyone was like yaaa woooo!!! Best essay writing ever! I just slide down my chair so no one could see me. Me nodding in shame. "Who here have not seen the movie?" Mrs.Helen asked. I didn't want to anwser cause that would just be embarrassing! "Julia have not, Mrs.Helen!" Ashley shouted to the teacher. Oh god really Ashley!!!! I heard everyone chatting about how dumb I was to not watch the best (actually the worst) movie ever! " Julia come up to my desk please, and everyone else get started on your essay!" Mrs. Helen shouted across the room. I slowly walked towards my teacher. "Ok Julia since you have not watched the movie, I would like to give you a copy of the movie that I bought from Walmart. You can take it home and watch it. But take good care of it cause my this is my son's favourite movie." She told me. "But Mrs. Helen! I don't like the movie and I don't want to watch it either!" I wined to her. "Everyone else is writing this essay and you are to! Get it missy! Go home tonight and watch the movie and get started on your essay!" She shouted so loud that the whole class could hear. "Ohh Julia just got busted!" I hear a boy at the back of the room whispering to the class laughing. Everyone started to laugh and I asked if I could go to the bathroom. I walked out the classroom and to the office instead of the washroom. I asked the front desk is I could go home. "Why hunny?" The front desk person asked. "Because I don't feel well."I replied? "Ok you can call someone to pick you up or walk home." She told me. I went to my locker and packed all my stuff. I walked home. On the way home I texted Ashley and told her I'm going home and the reason. I made it home and phoned my brother. I told him what I told Ashley so he won't have to pick me up anymore. I stepped into my room and stretched. I changed my clothes to my favourite pyjamas. I unpack my backpack and saw the movie disc. I sighed and took it out and put it in my computer. The movie started and the first thing you see was at our school. And.... OMG! I saw myself and Jason talking!...