What!?

Oh no. Please just please, I don't want to talk to him. So I decided to just get in the car. Joey drove us home. "Thanks Joey for the ride!" I said. "Ya thanks!" Ashley said. "No problem!" Joey replied to us. Joey left and it was only Ashley and me. "Well I better get going! Bye! It was an amazing time going out with you guys!" I said and started to walk home. The next day i saw Mckenzie enter the school's building and went straight into the office. Later on, everyone knew that Mckenzie came back. When it was around class time Mckenzie came out the office. "OMG Mckenzie I missed you so much!!!" Carly, one of the bullies friend. "I know! We didn't know what to do without you!" Lila, the bullies other friend but people like calling her Delilah. Ashley came in front of me and said, "uhg they are being so dramatic!" "I KNOW RIGHT!" I yelled in her ears. We headed to class. "Ok your Billy The Silly assignment due today! Please hand it in now!" Mrs. Helen yelled to the class. "Oh NOOO!" I yelled out loud without knowing. "Is something wrong Julia?" Mrs.Helen asked me. "Um, no I'm perfectly fine! (NOT)" I said blushing looking at the class. What do I do!!!! I only saw the beginning if the movie! I also don't have anything to write and there's no time! "Wow Julia your in big trouble!" I said to myself in my head so no one hear. Later, someone armed me. I looked up and saw it was Ashley. "Is something wrong?" Ashley asked me. "Ummmm...." I said. "Your sweating like crazy!" She told me. "Oh and today we will have a new student!" Mrs. Helen shout out loud so everyone can quit down. "Her name is Aleena." Mrs. Helen said. "Now would you like to talk about yourself a little?" Mrs. Helen asked Aleena. "Well.... Umm... I'm new here and my name is Aleena. I also enjoy playing soccer and hockey. My favourite subject in school is art, math, gym, and science." She said to the whole class super nervously. " Well nice to meet you, I hope you make many friends here so take a seat please." Mrs. Helen told her. Aleena sat beside me on the left. "Hi" the Aleena whispered to me. I never notice until Ashley tugged me. "Oh um... Hi!" I said kinda embarrassed. "Wanna be friends? Can you also show me around at recess?" She asked me. "Oh um.. Ya of course!" I said. "Julia what is the answer?" Mrs. Helen asked me. I gulped and said, "one?" I said hoping it was correct. "Correct! Can you come up and show us how you did it?" Mrs. Helen said passing the chalk to me. I stood up and started to walk to the black board. I stood there for a while. "So Julia, we are waiting." Mrs. Helen said. "Umm...." Before I finished *RINGGG RINGGG* "class dismissed! Oh I forgot to collect the essay! Well hand it in tomorrow!" Mrs. Helen shouted over the loud noise of chairs moving and people chatting and running. "OMG saved by the bell!" I said to Ashley. " I know right! I was so worried!" Ashley said. "Oh Julia, I'm sorry to disturb you in class. Sorry for your embarrassment!" Aleena said head down. "Oh it's ok! I was saved by the bell thanks for talking about yourself for so long!" I said to her. "Oh..... Heheheh" Aleena said and walked away. "See you at recess" she shouted 1 meter away and walked to her next class. Ashley and I had music class next. In music you needed to partner up with someone and play a small song that you and your partner make up. Ashley played the violin and I played the piano. We made up a song and named it : Big Time Candy. Weird! I know right! "Ok Ashely start! Your the intro!" I said when we started to practice. "Ok ok ok ok!" She said to me. --------------------------------Ashley playing the into-------------------- "STOP!" I shouted. "What?" Ashley asked me. "You are playing it all wrong!" I said. "No in not!" Ashley shouted to me. "Ya, no offence, but you sound like a pig playing the violin." I said disgusted. "Just wow!!!!! I don't sound like a pig playing!! Do I?" Ashley asked me. "Well... I don't know ....... Cause you kinda d........ JUST JOKING!!!!!" I shouted in her face laughing so hard. "That's not funny Julia!" Ashley said with anger in her eyes. I continued to laugh. "What ever! Class dismissed!" Ashley said. omg she was correct! Right when she said that the bell rung. I was shocked. I gulped and stopped laughing. I left the class to get ready for recess. "Now who is the pig!?" Ashley said to me laughing dam hard. I rolled my eyes and headed outside to look for Aleena.