The Revenge

Mackenzie's P.O.V

"OMG! No he didin't just do that to moi! (moi is me in French)" i said in anger. " It's all the stupid girl fault that this is the result! I needd to do some revenge back!' I said with an evil plan in my mind. My plan is to make Jason hate Julia. But how? humm...................... I know!!!!!!!!! Make a note saying i hate you and stuff like that and put it on his desk and saying its from Julia! YES! Purfect plan! moohahahaha! Later in the evening i wrote three same notes that I will put on Jason's desk and two other in different places in the hallways for rumors.

The Note:

Hi Jason! We been together for so long and i just wanted to say that i don't really like you, your breath smells, you small like a rotten fish and you like me! ewww! You know Mackenzie should be a better match, not me! So ok. Bye, i never want talk to you again :) From: Julia.

The next day I put the note on Jason's desk and the other between two lockers and one sticked beside a locker somewhere else. When class was over i saw a group of boys gathered together by the locker the first note i placed. I heard them laugh and say "ohhhhhhhhh busted" then more, more and more people gathered around. Then on, I saw Jason sitting down beside his locker in shame in some sort of way. i smirked and walked to him. 'What's wrong? hun?' i asked. " Leave me alone, go away NOW please.' he said in a sad crying voice. "Is it that stupid girl again?!' i said turned around and smirked. "FOR THE SECOUND TIME! SHE IS NOT STUPID!!!!!" He shouted at me. "Ok sheeeesh!" i said and left him.

Julia's P.O.V

What is happening? Why is there so many nosies? And why are everyone staring at me? "Yo Julia, what's up with the note?' A ramdom boy asked me. "What note?' i asked him. 'lol funny, don't act like you don't know anything.' he said to me. 'I'm not acting! For real, what are you talking about?' I continued to ask. "haha ya right" he laugh and walked away.

I walked over to Jason to talk about what is happening. "Hey Jason, do you know what is going on with all this noise?' I asked him. "Julia, I am so sorry i ruined your live, please forgive me, now knowing this, its better not to talked to each other for the rest of our life." he said to me. I was shocked. "What? ruin my life? You have not ruin my life! It been a lot of fun here with you!" "Then what is about the note you gave me?" he asked. "Gosh! For the millions times! WHAT NOTE???" I complained. "Wait.... You didn't send it to me?" he asked wiht wide eyes. "I don't even know what you are talking about!" i complained. "Than who did it...?" he asked. We both turned around and eyed Mackenzie. We both whispered" MACKENZIE"

NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON!