used-ian gallagher

"c'mon let's go inside

"c'mon let's go inside." ian ushered, grabbing your hand and pulling you inside the house. filled with many people partying, every way you looked someone was either dancing, drinking, or making out. this was what parties were like for you.

you gripped onto ian's hand tighter as he weaved through the crowd to find a spot to hang around.

"yo, what's up gallagher?" a guy named derrick yelled over the blasting music. "crazy party, right? i only expected about only a few hundred to show up." he laughs, taking a long sip of his corona beer.

ian just nodded and derrick's eyes suddenly averted towards you. "i'll be back, babe. i'm going to get some drinks." ian said. you nodded as he left.

once ian left, derrick spoke. "and what's a pretty girl like you doing with a guy like him? you could do so much better princess." he smirked, chugging the last bit of beer down his throat.

you stayed silent, averting your attention to someone other than him. "aw, what's wrong? cat got your tongue?" he smirked.

suddenly, you had the urge to speak up for yourself. "you self-absorbed, little piece of -" your sentence got cut off by him, grabbing your wrist and yanking you up the stairs.

you screamed and yelled, but no one dared to do anything. opening up a door, he lifted you and threw you on the bed, locking the door.

your eyes grew wide with fear. derrick went for your neck, kissing and leaving a trail of hickeys down it. you silently cried. you were in too much shock. if ian never left, this would have never happened to you.

****

ian quickly went back looking for you, to give you your drink when you weren't there. he called your name a couple of times before looking for you.

"hey, have you seen where (y/n) went?" ian asked a random guy, leaning up against the wall.

"yeah, i think she went upstairs with some dude." he laughed, drunk off his mind. ian's fists clenched. if something happened to his girlfriend, it wouldn't be pretty.

he stormed upstairs, banging on every door to find his girlfriend. each door was an annoying couple, that didn't involve you. he groaned and banged on more doors, to find more agitated couples.

"(y/n)!" he yelled, as he finally heard your weak voice. you cried, trying to speak up for yourself. you just screamed and cried in pain as derrick smirked at your weak state. you winced your eyes shut as a familiar feeling came over you. but it wasn't what you were used to, at least with ian. this time was very different.

you felt empty.

used...

ian quickly knew it was you. "(y/n)! you're going to be okay. i'm coming!" he yelled, fumbling with the door handle. taking a few steps back, he ran into the door with his bicep. with each hit, the lock was slowly unlocking. with a final push, the lock broke and the door opened. he grabbed derrick off of you, slamming him onto the ground before landing punches here and there.

you were shaking. mascara ran down your cheeks as you watched your boyfriend demolish derrick. until derrick was bloody, and couldn't see colors, ian stopped. iann looked over at you, upset that he couldn't help you.

you looked down, ashamed.

"baby?" he whispered, coming towards you. without a second thought, you hugged him and cried. he sighed and kissed your head.

"i'm so sorry." you mumbled.

"this wasn't your fault, babe." he hushed, playing with your hair, calming you down. he was emotionless like you. he didn't know what to feel.

pity. anger. sadness. guilt. pain.

no emotion could paint his face. it was a blank canvas. just how you felt with derrick.

"let's go home." he sighed, taking off his sweatshirt and covering your body with it. he picked you up, carrying you out of the house and into fiona's car since we borrowed it to get here.

****

you laid in bed with ian, still in shock from what happened. you took some deep breaths before shifting your body to hug ian. you laid your head on his chest, as your arm swept around his torso, while you laid on your stomach.

he played with your hair, relaxing you. he sighed, "babe?"

"mhm?" you mumbled, taking in his scent.

"i should've never left you. this is my fault, i'm sorry." he spoke, as tears welled in his eyes. "it's all my fault."

you looked up at him and shook you head, wiping the tears that slid down his face. "this was not your fault. not now, not ever, okay? i love you and i know this sucks, but we need to stay strong okay? we can file him with the police tomorrow if that makes you feel better." you suggest and he nods, kissing your head once more.

"i love you and i promise this will never happen again."

******

hey guys! im so sorry that i haven't uploaded in a week i've just been really busy with school since i only have a week left and my birthday was last week so i was just hanging out with my family, anyway im gonna try and upload once or twice a week but i really can't promise anything lol. -jennifer<3