Traumatized James

Listen guys I'm sorry... I just don't know what to write about like prompts. So if y'all want anything in particular let me know! Anyways here is some more one shots that fuel my pity for James! ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Sorry for yelling let's get on with it!!

James had made sure to take precautions every time he went into the dorms when he knew Sirius and Remus were in there. It became a usual habit after what happened last time. So he was relieved when he heard a "come in" after he knocked on the door. He pushed the door open and shielded his eyes just in case. He never knew if one of them was naked waiting for the other. He had to be extra sure. Also who knows what kind of kinks they had... James could tell that Sirius is one kinky  motherfucker by the small whispers he hears Sirius make towards Remus.   He shook his head as he heard Remus' voice.

"James you wanker you're fine, you act like we'll be fucking every time you come in here. We at least have the decency to do it at night." Remus says as he looks up from his book.

"Oh Moony I know, you wanna know how I know. You guys DON'T have the decency to put on a fucking silencing charm." Remus visibly blushed at that.

"Ya I know what you kinky twats get up to at night." James stood up straighter and put on a horrible posh accent. "Uhh right there Remmy, faster harder daddy-" james was cut of with Remus' hand on his mouth looking like a tomato. James started bursting in laughter. Remus then pinched him to be quiet, he pointed to a sleeping Sirius on Remus'  bed.

"Oh so that's how you guys have the energy to go all night-" he was cut of again when Remus gave him a slap across the head. He put his hands up and stopped laughing with a smirk on his face. "Alright alright I'll stop but I need Sirius. We have a big quidditch game coming up and I need him in top shape!" he put on a serious face as he looked pointedly at sleeping sirius.

"Well you can wake him up, I'm not doing it. He will just pull me down with him if I try." Remus muttered as he went back to his spot at the foot of his bed. James shrugged as he walked over to Sirius. He put his hand on his shoulder and shook him muttering,
"Sirius-" he was cut of by sirius mumbling,
"Give me that ass Moony-" 

James all but screeched, "JAMES ITS JAMES"
Remus started laughing hard, doubling over on himself.

Sirius opened his eyes a bit looking in between James and Remus, "James, mate why the fuck are you yelling?" He mumbled as he got up much to James' relief. Then much to James' disappointment went straight to Remus' lap. James was still in shock as he watched Sirius curl up in Remus. Remus smiled at James then down to Sirius going to run his fingers through Sirius' hair and rub his back gently.

" Remus! Stop doing that he's gonna go back to sleep and I need him!" James sat on the bed by Remus reaching his hand forward to grab at Sirius. Remus swatted his hand away with his own with a frown, but James could see the glint of smugness in his eyes.

"James I think you already tried. Last time I checked he doesn't want to go with you, he wants ""that ass""-" James could not hear what else he was saying as he plugged his own ears. Once Remus' mouth stopped moving he uncovered his ears.

"You know what?" James said quickly as he sat up from the bed, "I think I'm gonna go. Ya actually that sounds good to me, you know when he wakes up just tell him that we can practice later" he quickly fled the room, seeing before he left Sirius wiggle in Remus' lap.

No one said anything but they all noticed james acting weird the rest of the day, especially when he would look at Remus or Sirius. He would turn bright red and Remus would just laugh at him. He would smile at Remus then pretend to gag. It was now a new rule of James' to never wake up Sirius again unless he had to!

So it's short but it's here! I got the idea off of a thing I saw on tiktok! The tumbler account it's from originally is mischiefhasbeenmanaged! They did it with regulus but I wanted it with Remus there, so ya! Hope y'all liked it!