Sirius black is a whore for remus lupin. ( but arent we all?)

"Woah" was the last thing Sirius black said before he was knocked out cold.

Now you might be wondering how this all happened so here's how it went. It was a chilly Friday afternoon when Remus found himself walking to the quidditch pitch. He was walking and chatting with lily and he pulled his coat tighter around him. He didn't know how he was freezing, he had a long sleeve on,  Sirius' quidditch sweater with the words Sirius Black on the back and the number 12 in big bold letters. To add on to his clothing he had his big oversized corduroy jacket on.

Remus' train of thought was cut off as he and lily made it to the stands. They sat down on the bleachers and Remus took his coat off. He pulled Sirius' sweater sleeves down over his fingers and peered into the pitch. James and Sirius were practicing with Sirius fighting off the bludgers while James was making shots. James suddenly looked over and grinned big at lily as he abandoned his ball to make his way over to lily. Sirius, seeing that James was gone and moving somewhere else, looked over. His eyes locked on Remus as he looked him up and down. He smiled and dropped his bat. He looked like he was going to come over to them but didn't make it that far as a bludger came and hit him square in the head. No one saw it coming as Sirius fell from his broom to the ground. Remus, quickly stood up gasping and pulled his wand from his pocket. He quickly casted a spell to try and cushion Sirius' fall.

James raced on his broom towards Sirius as lily and Remus ran towards the field.

As Remus and lily finally made it to Sirius and James, James was talking to Sirius asking if he was okay with no response. James looked up at Remus and scooted over so Remus could check him out. Once Remus stepped into Sirius' view, Sirius grew a huge grin on his face.

"Sirius baby are you okay? Does your head hurt?"

"Your so hot." Was the only response Remus got from Sirius. No thanks to James, as he was giggling, Remus picked Sirius up and held him still.

"Follow my fingers with your eyes, mkay?" Remus held up one finger and started to move it around.

"You look so pretty all dressed up in my clothes, so distracting" Sirius made tsk sounds as he stood up on his tiptoes towards Remus' mouth. Remus, now completely forgotten about his finger and blushing a deep red, tried to move his head away from the kiss but Sirius wrapped both of his hands around his face and started to suck on his bottom lip.

Remus kissed him back for a second before realizing why they were there in the first place. He pulled away and looked at Sirius.

"I am going to take you to Madam Promfrey to make sure your okay." He turned towards James who nodded quickly and went to the other side of Sirius so they could carry him.

"No no moons I'm fine, you know you just need to stop being so beautiful!" Sirius said while trying to grab hold of Remus.

Remus and James both wrapped their arms around him trying to carry him inside.

They hadn't even made it 30 steps in before Sirius spoke again,

"Are you a bandaid moony? Cause I hurt my head falling for you." Now normally Remus would consider this cute and funny, but not when Sirius was trying to climb up him like he was a tree.

"Sirius let go of moony, we're trying to carry you but you won't let me help." James muttered as Sirius yet again swerved out of his hands.

"Moony will carry me ,right?" Sirius exclaimed as he looked at Remus with puppy eyes. Remus didn't say anything in response but just grabbed Sirius and picked him up. Sirius wrapped his legs around Remus' waist and snuggled into him.

"See much better!" Came Sirius' muffled response from Remus' neck.

"Alright, moony you got him? I was just going to find lily and then we will come to the hospital wing." James looked at Remus waiting for a response.

"Ya that's fine, go ahead." At those words james turned around and went to go look for lily. Remus just held Sirius to him and started to continue walking. Sirius wasn't that heavy and Remus could carry him just fine. He had done it before as well as other things involving holding Sirius. Sirius was obviously thinking about those things as he started to grind down on Remus. He was also sucking hickeys on to Remus' neck. He would bite Remus' skin, then suck on it, and lastly lick and kiss it before moving on to a new spot. Remus grabbed at Sirius' ass trying to stop his movements but only resulting in a breathy high pitched moan.

"Moony touch me" Sirius breathed into his ear as his he licked the shell of Remus' ear.

"Sirius stop, no we need to get to the hospital wing" Remus was cut off by a whine coming from Sirius. Sirius didn't listen just started to grind down again.

Remus couldn't do it. By then he was already half hard by Sirius' movements and sounds. Remus wanted to take Sirius right there but he couldn't. Sirius could really be hurt, so Remus pulled him off of him where Sirius was latched to his body and threw him over him shoulder. Sirius huffed and slumped against Remus.

Remus just started to walk again when he suddenly stopped.

"Sirius?" He mumbled.

"Yes love?" Sirius replied sounding smug

"Why is your hand on my arse?" Remus stiffened as Sirius gave a squeeze to the thing in question.

"Why? Why wouldn't it be? Your do have the best arse and so I must show my love for it from time to time!" Sirius exclaimed calmly as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Oh yes and that time must be now?" Remus questioned as Sirius used his other hand to grab Remus' other cheek.

" precisely moonshine, you get what I'm saying!" Sirius slapped both of Remus' cheeks. Remus perked up with an idea.

"Oh of course baby, I must show my love for your perfect ass as well then!" Remus took one of his hands and gave a loud hard slap straight to Sirius' behind. What Remus was not expecting though was for Sirius to moan out loud.

"Again Remmy, harder" Sirius whined out. Remus' jaw dropped to the floor. His cock was now painfully hard. Remus quickly set Sirius to the ground and clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Sirius!" Remus hissed, "we are in public!"

Sirius shrugged his shoulders and licked Remus' hand. Remus picked Sirius up again but decided to try a different tactic. He held Sirius in bridal style and ran down the halls. He waited for no one as he busted trough the hospital wing doors. At the loud interruption, madam promfrey ran to them asking what was wrong.

"Sirius got hit with a bludger to the head" Remus said. At those words madam promfrey grabbed Sirius and put him in an empty bed, and started to check on him. She tested him for about 15 minutes before she said that he was perfectly fine and just gave him some pain potions for headaches. At being released Sirius hopped up from the bed thanking her and came to moony. He pulled Remus up from where he was sitting and pulled him down the halls. They were almost to their dorms when they ran past James.

"Oh hey guys. Sirius you okay? You all fixed up?" James asked

"James we can talk later, my boyfriend is about to rail me so don't go into the dorms!" Sirius answered with a huge grin on his face.

Sorry it's been a while but here you go! Would you guys want a part 2 of like the railing or what? Lol. If so I'm 100% down ngl.... Anyways I hope you guys liked it! And thanks for all the support you guys are absolute angels🤍🤍