Stripper sirius and mafia remus fuck... hard

Remus sat there at the table tapping his foot impatiently. He got dragged into a last minute meeting when he was supposed to be with Sirius down stairs. Sirius was waiting for him, dancing, while Remus was stuck.

"All right thats it, I will just send you a copy of the contract tomorrow." Said James, his business partner.

Frank nodded his head as an answer and turned towards Remus.
" you look eager. Is Sirius waiting for you? You know I've seen him, and I wonder if he would let me-"

Remus slammed his fist down,
"You need this contract more than I do, Frank. Watch your tongue"

Frank laughed and stood up. They both shook hands and then Remus was out the door. Remus checked his watch, he was supposed to be with Sirius an hour ago. He ran down the stairs and saw him. Sirius was sitting at the pole he was supposed to wait for Remus at. He was pouting and looking down.

Remus walked over to him pulling him up.

"Hi my love." He kissed Sirius' head, "I'm so sorry I was late. Frank came in and I had to talk with him about a couple of things."

Sirius looked up at him and crossed his arms,
"I waited an hour for you" Sirius huffed out.

"I'm sorry, really. What can I do to make it up, anything you want. We can go shopping together tomorrow if you want. Anything I swear." Sirius looked up again, this time  grinning.

"That actually sounds perfect" he leaned up to kiss Remus. Remus put his hands on his hips and pulled him closer.

"You gonna show me what you're wearing?" Remus leaned back to let Sirius give him a little spin.

"Mmm so sexy, so hot" As Remus spoke Sirius dragged his hand down Remus' chest stopping at his belt.

"I think since you made me wait, you should make it up to me" Sirius purred in his ear.
"I wanna ride you. I want you to cum in me, and watch as I fuck myself on your cock. Please daddy"

Remus didn't even answer, instead just grabbed Sirius and pulled him up the stairs into a room in the back. He punched the code into the door and yanked Sirius inside.  But once they were inside, Sirius pushed Remus to sit on the bed. Remus sat down as Sirius went to the private pole in the room.

He spun  on the pole while watching Remus. Once Sirius finally got off the pole, he started to slowly strip off his clothes. When he was finally down to nothing, except his ears, he got down on all fours. Remus hissed in a breath through his teeth. Sirius slowly crawled over to him and took his clothes off of Remus.

Once they were both naked Remus pulled Sirius into his lap by his waist. Their lips met together for a hungry, hot kiss. Remus sucked in Sirius' bottom lip into his mouth, making Sirius moan. Remus' hands we're all over Sirius ending at his nipples.

Remus pulled away from the kiss to bend down and suck Sirius' nipple into his mouth. Sirius started to rock his hips against Remus.

"Daddy please!" Sirius gripped Remus' shoulders.

Remus pulled off and looked at Sirius,

"Tell me what you want baby" Sirius scratched his nails down Remus' chest.

"Fuck me, let me ride you" Remus smacked his hand down on Sirius' ass making him cry out in pleasure and pain.

"That's not how you ask daddy nicely, is it?" Remus bit down harshly onto Sirius' collar bone.

"Sorry. Please daddy I need your cock to fill me up! " Sirius grabbed Remus' hand and pulled it down in between his cheeks. Remus growled when he felt the hard plug shoved up Sirius' ass.