Sirius gets railed for the first time 🥰

"Hi beautiful" Remus muttered into Sirius' hair.

Sirius just grinned into where he was buried in Remus' shoulder. He inhaled the scent of pure Remus. Sweet sweet Remus. They were in his bed and were just laying together not wanting to do anything for the weekend. Sirius was laying on top of Remus as Remus kissed all of his face he could reach.  Sirius sat up and kissed Remus right on the mouth, sucking on his bottom lip.  Remus hummed into kiss while his hands made their way to Sirius' hips.

Sirius moved his hips gently and felt Remus' hard against his ass. He wiggled on purpose this time making Remus groan into his mouth. Sirius pulled down Remus' boxers while kissing his jaw. Remus suddenly pulled away.

"We don't have to baby. If your not ready it's okay we can just lay here" Remus smiled at him softly letting Sirius choose. He always let Sirius choose when he was comfortable. They hadn't done anything besides some blowjobs and fingering here and there. But Sirius was ready as he said in confidence,

"No I'm ready, please. I want you" remus smiled at his words and pulled him down for another kiss.

"We'll go sow m'kay?" Sirius nodded in answer and pulled Remus' boxers all the way down and off. Remus' cock was red, and it looked like it was gonna burst. There was a bit of precome on the tip that Sirius just licked off. Remus lightly gasped pulling Sirius' boxers off as well.

Remus pulled Sirius back onto his lap, hands digging into Sirius' hips. Sirius lifted up then grinded back down onto Remus. Remus latched his mouth onto Sirius' inviting neck and sucked hard bruises on there.

"Please Remus, now please" Sirius whispered and Remus bit down on his neck.

"Ok up" Remus said as he picked Sirius off of his lap to switch positions. Once Sirius was on his back, Remus pushed open his legs. He leaned down to bite on Sirius' thighs. Remus always had something for Sirius' thighs worshipping them whenever he could. He ran his hands down Sirius' legs squeezing them while sucking on them with his mouth. Remus sucked and bit down on the thigh he was on while moving to a different spot.

"Remus"

"Ok, ok" Remus chuckled at Sirius' eagerness and moved down lower.  Remus licked the rim of Sirius' hole watching Sirius shutter.

"Is this what you want baby? Tell me"

"Yes - no. No I want you in me" remus loaded some lube onto his fingers then pushed one of his fingers into Sirius. Sirius gasped while Remus pushed in and out purposely missing that sweet spot. Sirius pushed back onto the finger, wanting more. Remus complied adding more fingers until he suddenly curled his fingers pushing hard inside of Sirius. Sirius moaned loud and arched his back up to Remus.

"YES! Yes more more please" Sirius wiggled on the bed breathing hard.

Remus ignored him continuing to prep him. Remus made sure he was completely ready and extra stretched for him. He pulled his fingers out of Sirius making the latter whine.

"I love you" Remus leaned down to kiss Sirius slowly while pulling Sirius' legs up on his shoulders. Sirius locked his ankles around Remus' head and gave a sweet smile back to Remus. Remus meanwhile put so much lube on his cock stroking his hand up and down slowly.

"I love you more"  at this Remus raised an eyebrow as saying are you sure. Whatever Sirius was gonna say went back down his throat as remus started to push in him.

It burned. Sirius knew it would but Remus was so big, so thick, that it really hurt. He squeezed his eyes shut and reaching out for Remus. Sirius found Remus' chest and dug his claws in. He was whining when Remus stopped.

"You're so big" Sirius whined and looked at Remus.

"You can take it." Remus leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth.

"It's okay we can stop. Love tell me what you want" Remus looked up at Sirius, eyes full of love. Sirius knew that it wouldn't be a big deal if they stopped. Remus would still love him and would hold him. But he wanted to continue, as long it was with Remus he was gonna be okay.

He shook his head.
"Keep going. Are you almost in?" Remus chuckled as he started to push in again. He went slow as he continued to talk to Sirius.

"Baby I'm only about half way in" Remus layered kisses all over Sirius' face ending at his lips.

"But you're doing so good for me. Taking it so well. Your so gorgeous like this, laid down open to me. Only me." Remus finally pushed in to the hilt.

"Only you" Sirius gasped the words out. Remus didn't move just let him adjust to the sensation.  Remus kissed Sirius deep and hard. Just waiting, always waiting, never complaining.

"Move please" Remus pulled back gently and pushed in at the same speed. He was going in and out and soon the pain turned to hot burning pleasure. As Remus picked up the pace and thrusted harder, Sirius moaned and cried out.

"Mmm you like that? " Remus grabbed Sirius' neglected cock and started to pump in time with his thrusts. Sirius could feel the heat deep in his belly grow and grow. He tried to speak but failed just whimpering into the air.

At this Remus pushed harder holding Sirius' thighs tight while he continued. Sirius arched his back up making Remus hit that one spot. Sirius cried out his name loud but Remus held him in that spot, pumping hard onto his prostate making Sirius cling to him. Sirius clenched around him while Remus groaned pulling his hair back.

"Tell me how it feels." Remus grunted out into Sirius' hair.

"Uhh, good- huh Mgh I- OH! REMUS! Good, it feels so SO good" Sirius could barely speak groaning and panting hard.

Sirius didn't realize he was close until he was coming, hot streaks onto his and Remus' chest and belly.

" baby, you're doing so good "  Sirius clenched at Remus' words as he kept going. Sirius' was in absolute bliss as remus whispered sweet words to him.

Sirius started to whine a bit when the overwhelming feeling started to become bigger. It felt good to be pushed but he just didn't know how much more he could take for their first time.

Sirius leaned up and licked at Remus' ear making him come deep inside of him. Remus groaned and shutter still pulling in and out. Sirius clenched at the feeling of being so full.

After they were done, Remus pulled out covering Sirius' face with kisses. Sirius giggled and hid into Remus' chest.

"You took it really well my love. Did you like it?" Sirius laughed out right at his boyfriend.

"Did I like it?" No I was just moaning your name for no reason" Remus smiled and then picked him up as he stood.

"I'm glad. I loved it, I love you" he kissed Sirius' nose before continuing, "now shower"

"I love you too"

———————————————————————————

I just realized I don't know where Pete and janes are but... So I wrote this.... Umm I know it's a lot of smut but I just read flight 147 so I think I deserve this. I was bawling my eyes out last night because of that book and so I am comforting myself. If you haven't read that book yet, go do it now! I'm pretty sure it's by thebiinbitch it's sad but it has a happy ending sooo. But thanks for all the support, I love you guys SO SO much!! As always let me know whatever you want or are feeling!

XOXO  your wolfstar smut obsessed writer <3