OMG RICH MAFIA REMUS!!!

So I thought I would live my mafia dreams with this lmao. So I have got pictures I found on Pinterest for this fic

 So I have got pictures I found on Pinterest for this fic

this is mafia boss REMUS!!! OMFG SO HOT🤤🤤

This my loves is stripper Sirius! So this is his outfit! And I am in LOVE!  I would like to point out that in this (and literally every other fic) Sirius is a spoiled little brat

This my loves is stripper Sirius! So this is his outfit! And I am in LOVE!  I would like to point out that in this (and literally every other fic) Sirius is a spoiled little brat. Remus spends his sugar daddy money on him!

 Remus spends his sugar daddy money on him!

This is rich daddy Remus' house and car

This is rich daddy Remus' house and car. Him and Sirius are rich and dark and so goddamn hot!

The lights were blinding in Remus eyes as he walked into his strip club. He had many but this one was his favorite because his boyfriend, Sirius, always liked to strip here. Sirius knew he was gorgeous and so did Remus, so Remus was a little nervous with the idea at first of Sirius stripping at his club. He liked to watch but he just didn't want other people to watch, or worse, touch. So when Remus walked in and saw a random guy groping his Sirius, he was furious. Sirius was on a pole in the corner spinning and grinding on it. That's not what upset him, he could actually feel his excitement in his pants. But that quickly went away when he saw a man's hands, that certainly weren't his, sliding over Sirius' skin.

Remus fumed with rage and he stormed to the stage. Remus grabbed the man's collar and yanked him back. He punched the guy in the face immediately knocking him out. He let go of him and straightened his suit. He then turned to Sirius who was staring at him.

He was wearing a tight black body suit with fishnets going up his long legs, stopping at his thighs. His hair was down with a pair of bunny ears on his head. He also had long black velvet gloves going up his arms.

Remus yanked him down from the stage and threw him over his shoulder. He carried Sirius to the very back where they went out the back door to his car. He opened the door to his black Maserati and slammed the door shut. He waited until Sirius slowly stepped into the front seat, for him to drive off. They sped down the streets to their house. He gripped the steering wheel hard and stayed silent as he drove. They pulled up to their house as remus stormed out of the car. He walked over to Sirius' door which was open. Sirius was stepping out of the car when Remus pushed him back and and closed the door. He waited a couple of seconds and then opened the door for Sirius and held out his hand for him to stand up.

"Just cause I'm mad, doesn't mean I won't show you my love" Remus muttered when he closed the door. Sirius' eyes softened and he smiled at Remus and tried to pull him in his arms. Remus slightly pushed him away just holding on to his wrist.

"Oh no I'm still mad at you, come on let's go." Remus pulled Sirius through the house and to their room. He went straight to his own closet and pulled some sweats and a hoodie out. He gave them to Sirius as Sirius pouted at him, sticking out his lower lip.

"I can't  continue to be mad at you when you look like that. So change!"
Remus pecked a little kiss on Sirius' cheek,
"Please"

He then turned out of the room to get himself a drink. He walked into the kitchen, and poured himself a glass of straight whiskey. He gulped the down whole glass and the poured another. He walked to the window and waited. It was then that he felt small hands wrap around his chest from behind. He felt Sirius move his arms up as he leaned his head back.

"Stop messing around" Remus muttered. Sirius shifted and squeezed harder around Remus' shoulders,

"No" was the muffled reply, muttered in his back
A few minutes of silence before he heard the voice again.
"I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me, please."
Remus turned in his arms to look at Sirius. He was drowning in Remus' clothes and looked so small and cute. Remus smiled and then picked Sirius up. He held him and carried him to the couch. They sat down together and then Sirius kissed him on the mouth.

They broke apart and smiled at each other. Sirius giggled then snuggled into Remus' body.

"You know, you looked so good tonight. So hot" Remus kissed Sirius' ear as Sirius shuddered,

"I did it for you. So you could see" Sirius sat up looking  at Remus.

"Mmm dressed all slutty for me? Are you my little slut? When you got dressed, did you think about me fucking you in your fishnets? With your ears on, treating you like my toy?" Remus gripped Sirius as Sirius nodded frantically.

"Mm later you will show me, yes?" Remus kissed Sirius' forehead as he grabbed the remote.

"Yes later" Sirius laughed, "I'm so tired"

Remus clutched Sirius while he turned on a movie,
"Go to sleep my love"

OK so I have a secret, I kind of want to make a part two where Sirius is wearing the outfit and they do some things. So let me know if you guys want that! I am also working on other things such as requests, I just have forgotten LMAO. But I will hopefully get to them soon.
Lots of love!!!😘