• Peace •

Unknown POV.

I can't believe they think they will have a happy ever after.

The way they love each repulses me.

Is this the famous Diablo who made grown men tremble with fear? The myth, the legend, the god or the Devil himself?

How pathetic.

But all the spying will be worth it.

Once they fully let their guard down I will attack.

I will attack where it hurts most even if it costs my own life.

"Boss. The doctor is ready to see you now." One of my men interrupt my murderous thoughts as I went back to reality.

It's 3am in the morning and we were in a small private hospital. I made them shut down simply because I wanted a doctor's appointment. Dead bodies filled the hospital and it smelt like a terrible mixture of iron and antiseptic and I love it!

Blood was splatter everywhere. The ceiling, the floors and the walls and pieces of flesh could be seen here and there.

It would disgust anyone... Everyone but me.

I was having a really bad day and I needed to release that bad energy and the sound of people screaming in pain, despair and anguish was music to my ear. It's like hearing Mozart playing and it left me, happy.

Inner peace.

That's the only reason why everyone was assassinated. All except one... The doctor am seeing. Turns out he's the best when it came to his job but if only he didn't rape his patient, he'd still be in a big prestigious hospital in LA. Now he's forced to stay in Colombia where no one knew about his deeds. I did because I was god. All this could have been avoided if my personal doctor didn't mysteriously commit suicide. Well... we both know it wasn't a suicide. Oops.

I moved around the hallway and got to the doctor's room.

The place was messed up, that's my first thought when I noticed the room looked like it had been hit by tornado but hey... I don't mind a little mess here and there.

The doctor had a bruise on his left cheek and had a cut on his lip. At least his brains were still in his head.  It was clear that he had shit himself. The moment he set his eyes landed on me, I saw fear creep in his face in a second and he basically shit himself.

Disgusting.

"Good morning Doctor. How are you this morning? I know you must be fine. Anyway..." I made him look at me as I pulled his hair so I could look at his eyes.

"I want you to do something for me... I want you, to make me... Look like this guy." I spoke handing him a picture of a man.

"I want you to make me his identical twin. We have the same cheekbones and he is older that I know but I can easily pass as him with your brilliant hands and of course your will to survive and not end up in some ditch." I spoke taking back the picture.

"Now doctor..." I spoke taking away my gun and pointing on his head.

"When do we start?" I smirked when I saw him gulp.

Diablo, Diablo. You will never know what will hit you.

Diablo's POV.

1 week later.

I had made sure to look into the people in Cata's past. The people who spread those pictures, the people who bullied her, the people who hurt her and everyone who participated in her suffering.