• Death is the answer •

Hi guys, I really love this music video and I decided that it would be the theme song for this chapter... or not. Enjoy! And comment..

I said ooh,
Im blinded by the lights
No I cant sleep
Until I feel your touch.

~The Weeknd -  Blinding lights.

Catallina's POV.
It has been three days since the incident with Teca but am not sure if he was ok now that he is with me.

I tried talking to him but he just shut me out or looked away... he never spoke to me after his treatment.
The doctor said he was ok since he had no internal injuries, no broken bones just two cracked ribs that would naturally heal after he rests and ate well then he had stitches on his face that would close up his wounds He will be better. That I was sure.
I would check up on his leg since it was also bruised but he could walk if he wanted to even though he didn't want to. He just stayed there in his bed and never spoke to me. I felt maybe I had wronged him but Leo says I should just give him time.

Also in those three days I have been extremely close to Diablo. We would go swimming and I would always tease him as I wore the most revealing clothes I had since it was so funny how he would move away from me as if am a burning flame.

Yesterday I had decided against going down stairs to eat with the rest for a simple reason... I was watching a series that I had been postponing to watch for weeks now. I decided I would watch it until dawn and no one will stop me... even Leo.
So just when I was the 2nd episode of Euphoria, I heard a knock at the door and just shouted, 'Come in'.

Leo had a black jeans and a grey knitted oversized sweater on. He looked relaxed since he was always on suit in tie since he had to take care of his airline company among many others. The man who was standing in front of me right now, holding a tray that had my dinner, was actually the most powerful and wealthiest man in Mexico. He never fails to surprise me.

When Trina said she was going on a date with Danny, I didn't know who to talk to or watch the series with so I called Leo and he accepted. He didn't care if he had work in the morning or not he made sure he had time for me.

"I cant believe you started the series without me. Am going to take this food back since I feel am not needed here." He was about to walk away and even though he was serious or joking... this is food... and not just any ordinary food... it was some fries, chicken tacos, some chocolate flavoured popcorns and a whole bucket of Ice cream. This is not the time for jokes.

"No no don't go. Lets just start it all over. You are the most important person right now. My king, your highness, Mr. President, Your Majesty... " he cut me off.

"Now am convinced. Cut it out, I know am amaizing though." He laughed as he sat by me. We switched the lights off as we watched the series in the dark.

We made sure we didn't sleep so when one would get sleepy we would wake each other and continue with the same thing. Today morning I woke up in his arms and I felt like the luckiest person.
I felt like he was not going away anytime soon so I fell back to sleep. When I woke up again , I found him gone.

Today the chef made a tres leches cake with berries and whipped cream. I wanted Teca to try some since we both were suckers for sweet things. I had cut a huge piece and am currently heading to his room. I know he will love it.

I knocked at his door and then opened it since it was not locked. There he was lying down, facing the ceiling. He looked duller than usual and he obviously didn't notice me as I got in.
His pale blue eyes that I had been really used to when I was kid, those eyes that used to shine with happiness and energy were now replaced with emptiness. His eyes showed no emotions, just darkness. I place the plate on the coffee table and sat by side on his bed. I went ahead and tried to remove his hair that had fallen to his face. He flinched even before I could reach him.