Bloodline

(TechnoDad AU! I thought of this and I almost cried when the images of the mom died-)
(TWs; fire, blood, grieving, crying,)

♡The Past(Tommy)

I ran up to to the taller figure that was carving some sticks to sharpen them. I hugged him from behind as he jumped, relaxing once he figured out it was me.

He ruffled my hair and sat me in his lap, "dont run up on papa when hes using this thing, understand?"

He held up a switchblade and looked at me, waiting for my answer. "Yessir, I understand!"

It was my first time with Papa Blade in the woods. He finally said that I was old enough (though we both know hes like 7), though he doesn't really trust me with some things.

I watched as he continued to sharpen the stick, making a makeshift steak for me to use. I hummed a soft melody as he finished the steak, making sure there weren't any imperfections. Finally deciding that it was good enough, he sat the wooden object in my hand.

"Now, Tommy," he turned me to face him as he spoke, looking me in the eyes. "You be careful with this, okay? This is already dangerous enough- think about how it'll be with a real blade."

He ruffled my hair once again and pulled me into a hug, still leaving me mesmerised that I had my first sharp like object- that was all mine!

"Let's go see your mother." He smiled and lifted me from his lap, standing up.

He held his hand out for me to take, soon walking in the direction of home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

I screamed in despair as Papa ran into the burning house. Mother was still inside, and she had no hope of getting out.

I had the gut feeling that this was all my fault, leaving me to cry into my hands in the cold snow. I heard the crunching of boots and looked up, watching Papa slowly walk my way.

Tears streaked my face continuously, though leaving room for the other tears. He set the body of my mother in front of me, looking down with slightly charred skin.

Moments passed before either of us moved, and I decided to be the first one. I scooted over and sat in his lap, sobbing into his chest- repeating my sorrows and apologies.

He held me close and kissed the top of my head, "it's not your fault, Tommy. I should've never let you come with me today."

I sobbed harder, still not getting the rid of the fact that it wasnt my fault. He stood me up and picked the lifeless body up in his arms, holding her close aswell.

Without him saying anything, I knew he wanted to give her a proper grave, whether it be underground or not.

-

I placed a flower on her chest and took a step back, wiping the dry tears from my face. I refused to let them fall- just like Papa Blade.

"Its.." he took a deep breath and sighed, wiping his face. "Its okay to cry, Tom's. Cause I am too."

He fell to his knees and held me close, letting me sob into his chest. And I didnt have to look at him to know that he was crying, too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡The Present (Technoblade)

I watched as Tommy played with Tubbo in the snow.

Today was my wife's death anniversary. He knew this too, but decided that he wanted to try and move on.

Yet I cannot blame him- because I knew he still blamed himself for her death. Yet it was neither of us, God just decided that that day was the day.

I turned my head slightly as Phil put his hand on my shoulder, patting it slightly. "You and Tommy always shut yourselves in together on this day, why the change?"

He cocked an eyebrow and smiled, Wilbur walking up behind him. I took a deep breath and looked back at the little boy that has always been my baby- and always will be. (Not sexually pls-)

"I dont know- I guess we just want to move on. Finally." I smiled sadly and looked to the ground.

"Move on from what?" It was Wilbur's question this time, looking me in the eyes as I looked up.

"Let's sit down- I have a story to tell."

(YUHHHH)
(This is just so yall have something to read- and also I thought of it so✌🏻)
(Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Sorry its short♡)