Tooth Ache

{ALTERNATE UNIVERSE TO TEETH HAHAHAH. I was drawing in class and thought of the idea so, enjoy👹}
TW; blood, teeth, screaming, crying,

•No POV

Tommy looks down the hill and starts to run. His foot catches on a root that had started to grow out of the ground, leaving him tumbling and screaming as he rolled down the hill.

Tubbo stood at the bottom with Ranboo and Micheal. The piglin snorted as Tommy hit his mouth on a rock, grimacing and cringing in pain.

"Come on big man, you'll be fine." Tubbo patted Tommy's back as they turned to the SMP.

It had just turned October, leaves were bright orange and yellow as they laid amongst the trees and the ground floor.

Tommy sat up and whined, his teeth started to hurt. His gums felt sensitive and his cheek felt hot. It stung slightly at the touch of his fingertips.

He trudged behind the married couple and their son solemnly. He rubbed his cheek and sore areas over his lip.

"Tubbooooo, my face huurts." Tommy groaned behind the goat boy, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"That's because your face, it hurts me to look at. So I'm sure it'll hurt you to live with it." Tubbo laughed jokingly.

Tommy sighed and started to slow down again, trailing behind the three and losing his train of thought.

,What if my teeth are cracked?' Tommy started to panic. He didn't have any way to check if his teeth or gums were okay.

There weren't any mirrors around, or in sight. The closest thing he'd get would be his reflection in a shop window. Tommy started to frantically rub his teeth with his tongue.

Snap.

Tommy felt something pop under his tongue. He slowly remove his tongue as something smooth yet hard fell to the floor of his mouth.

Tommy opened his jaw and stuck his fingers in, pulling the object out of his mouth. His eyes were screwed shut, he refused to open them in fear of what he thought was true.

The blonde took a deep breath and pried his eyes open. He shut them again when he realized it was true. His tooth broke in half.

He slowly felt around with his tongue, finding the broken tooth still inside of his gums. He could feel the tooth enamel and grime. It felt squishy.

He squirmed in place and walked up to Tubbo.

"I need to go home. I'll see you later. Bye!"

Tommy turned and ran to his house. Yes he lived in his dirt shack, but it was well kept. Shiny oak wood lined the floors, except in the bathroom. White tile lined the ground in this specific room. Same with the kitchen.

The blonde burst into his house, the window panes shook as he slammed the door behind him. He rummaged for a flashlight, finally finding one on the floor under his bed.

He rushed to the bathroom and opened his mouth wide. He shined the light and groaned as he saw the broken tooth. He recoiled and clenched his jaw, soon regretting the decision to do so.

He opened his mouth again, sharp pains lined his gums. One of his front teeth fell to the floor by his feet. Blood trickled down to the floor of his mouth and over his lip.

He looked at himself in the mirror. The iron liquid continued to fill his mouth as two more teeth fell to the floor.

He threw himself out of the bathroom and started to cry, he couldn't look at himself. He wiped the snot from his nose and shrieked in pain and horror as he pushed some teeth up and into his gums.

He fell to his knees and sobbed hysterically. He sounded like a child.

He frantically grabbed the teeth from the floor, desperately trying to shove the missing teeth back into his gums. The teeth were covered in crimson blood, making him grimace.

He cringed as he realized it was no use. Tears continued to fall from his face as he spit another tooth to the floor. His lips were cracked and covered in blood, but he couldn't tell if it was from his mouth or his lips.

He stuck his tongue out and looked in the mirror. He stuck his tongue out and looked at his wisdom tooth that had just lodged itself from his gums.

He turned his head as there was a knock on the door. He wiped his mouth with his red sweater, walking to the oak wood door.

"Hey Tommy," Tubbo looked up at Tommy, slightly concerned as he opened the door. "Why'd you leave so quickly?"

Tommy looked down at the shorter, then to Ranboo and Micheal. He opened his mouth as another tooth fell out.

"Tooth ache."

{THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE AU TO TEETH! I thought it was be a nice idea as said before, though it feels kind of rushed, this is basically just a test run to see if you all like the idea. Enjoy !}