•Space Coast and his Lover Ghost•

《Tommy isnt actually a ghost in this, it just rhymed lolol. But this is platonic marriage between Purpled and Tommy :) 》《In my AU Purpled is taller than Tommy》
TWs; none!

■No POV

Tommy lay silently in the field of nothingness. Some dandelions swayed back and forth with the wind, yet it was still empty to him.

Flowers surrounded him as well, he liked these flowers. Yet it still felt like emptiness.

He was missing something. A best friend, a partner even. Tubbo is with Ranboo. He left him for that stupid enderling. Tommy scowled.

He sat up, pulling his legs to his chest. Soft tears fell from the corner of his eyes. He felt so alone.

Maybe that was the emptiness he was feeling. He was this field. Full of beautiful colors and brightness, yet he felt so empty.

Soft sobbing could be heard from the younger teen. His wing stubs quivered as he shook from how cold he was. He felt uneasy. His stomach started to turn, making him feel queasy.

He stood up, picking up his crochet kit. Making his way home, he caught up with Purpled.

"Hey Purpled. How's your day been?" Tommy questioned him openly, ready to hear his vents or any type of rants.

"I've been quite good, actually. How've you been?" He smiled softly at the younger, looking down at him.

"I've been...lonley. It's cold on the inside, but I'm fine." The shorter shrugged and looked off into the distance.

"Hey, you know I'm here for you. You can visit my place anytime." Purpled put a hand on his shoulder, softly rubbing his thumb back and forth.

"Yeah...Thanks Purpled. I'm here for you aswell, you know where my dirt shack is."

Tommy smiled at the taller as they walked into Las Navadas. "You can stay the night if you want."

Tommy shrugged, while nodding his head. "Sure, you just have to give me clothes."

Tommy swayed his hair around as he marched into the UFO. Purpled scoffed and followed him, blocking off any entry from the outside.

"You act like you own the place." Purpled put a hand on his hip, his long purple clawed fingers sinking into his purple hoodie.

"Well, basically, I do." Tommy remarked smuggly. "I do now."

"No you dont." Purpled looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, I do. I know where everything is."

"Where's my bedroom?"

Tommy looked up at him, turning to the hallway and searching for his room.

"Ha, found it!" Tommy waltzed into the room and jumped on the bed, his wool sweater hugged him as he rested into the mattress.

"Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that." Purpled rolled his eyes and went to his dresser, pulling out a tiny box.

"Hey...Tommy. I have a question."

Tommy sat up and looked at him, smiling. "Shoot."

"Will...Do you have a partner?" Purpled blushed softly. (IT'S ALL PLATONIC)

Tommy thought for a second, though he knew he didnt need to think. It was an obvious no.

"Maybe I do, maybe I dont. Why ask?" He was sitting on the edge of the bed now.

"Would you...like to be my partner?" The taller looked away and opened the box, showing Tommy the two friendship rings he got for the two.

Tommy's eyes widened as he slowly picked the box from Purpled's hand.

"I...dont know what to say." He looked at the rings and smiled. "Yeah, I will."

Purpled looked at the younger, smiling with wide eyes. Tommy stood up and pulled him into a hug, softly sobbing sweet 'thank you's to his friend.

"I'm here for you, Tommy." Purpled tangled his fingers in his hair. "I always will be."

"Thank you Purpled. I'll always be here for you."

《Haaaaaaa I finishedddddd. I hope you like this, it was utter shit but it's done! Sorry its short, I really didnt know what to do ;(. Enjoy!》