He Comes Home

《Thank you so much for recommending this! Sorry it took forever to get out but yk》
TWs; crying(not really a TW but yk), guns

□Tommy

"Welcome back to the stream boys!" I threw my hands in the air and screamed my intro happily.

"Today, we're gonna stream on the Dream SMP! No lore, just shenanigans."

I smiled brightly at the camera and read the chat, which consisted of constant 'pogchamp's and just random chit chat.

One comment caught my attention.

'Where's Shroud????'

Multiple people started to flood with questions about my little spider boy. Once one person brings something up, you'll never hear the end.

"Shroud? He's perfectly fine. I think he's angry right now, but he should be fine." I shrugged and logged onto the SMP, looking at my surroundings.

"What should we break today boys?"

I looked between the chat and my game monitor, waiting for requests or things to build.

'A Shroud shrine!' 'Make a Sheoud monument!' 'Shroud statue!'

I smiled and scrunched my nose. "You guys are in love with Shroud. Hopefully we dont get any lore soon."

I winked at the camera and went back to playing Minecraft.

I turned my head to my other monitor, which had a recent Discord notification. It was from Tubbo.

"Tubbo, my dear friend!"

I joined him on VC and screamed at him, asking him how his day has been so far.

"Its been good big man." He yawned and stretched back, his chair squeaking. "What about yours?"

"I've had a very swell day. I've been very pogchamp." I held a thumbs up and he laughed, me tagging along with him.

"I'm streaming the SMP, want to join? I was just about to make a monument for Shroud. My lovley spider boy, yes."

Tubbo laughed again and sighed, with a small 'sure' escaping his lips. I watched the yellow text on the bottom of my screen pop up, 'Tubbo_ has joined the game'.

I saw his blonde haired character run towards me, holding some concrete. "I have concrete, but we'd have to dye it."

I turned to the small chest on the ground next to me, pulling out some black dye. "Dont worry, I'm prepared."

□□□□□□

"Amazing! I love him!" Tubbo shouted as we put the final touches on the Shroud monument, taking a step back to look at our work.

Captain Puffy came up behind us, nodding her characters head to show approval.

"Come here Tubs, I have something for you."

I ran towards my house, busting inside. Shroud was currently with Ranboo and Puffy. She was walking to the mansion.

I dug inside the chest and pulled out a bone block, with the engraving 'Tommy and Tubbo for live'.

"Big man..." I looked at him and cocked my head to the side. "You spelt life wrong."

I shot my head down and threw the block on the ground, grunting in anger. I stomped my foot and crossed my arms, apologizing for the mistake.

"Dont apologize, I'm gonna hang it up. It'll be a centerpiece."

I smiled sheepishly, knowing that my best friend was still here for me. Even if he exiled me and laughed at me after I was beat to death. And got married while I was in the prison with my tormentor, to his other best friend.

"Anyways, I have to go big man! I'll hang it up when I come back. Seeya!"

I smiled as he picked the bone block up, logging off of the SMP. "Bye Tubbo!"

I heard him leave the VC as I leaned back in my chair, taking a big stretch.

"Thomas.." I heard a soft knock on my door, making me turn around swiftly.

"I'm live mother! I'm live!" I stood up and took my headphones off, setting them on my desk.

"Sorry, someone is here to see you."

I saw her step to the side, allowing the door to open further. A man in a green military suit step into my room. He had some scars littered on his face, dirty combat boots, and some guns on his belt.

His hair was pulled back in a ponytail, showing off his string cheekbones. He had light blue eyes, just like mine. His hair was a bit of a dirty blonde, but you could still see the shine.

"Hey Tommy." He stretched his arms out, waiting for me to hug him.

I stood there in disbelief, processing who was standing right in front of me.

"Tommy-?" I jumped towards the man, pulling him into the tightest hug I've ever gave.

Tears slipped past my squinched eyes, soaking his uniform as they fell. Sobs could be heard from my end, though I felt wet droplets slide down my neck and soak into my shirt.

I opened my mouth to speak, but only small croaks could escape. I felt him pull me into a tighter hug, tangling his fingers in my hair and holding my head closer to his chest.

"Hey Tommy...I've missed you."

"I've...missed you- too." I choked back sobs and wiped my nose, making sure no snot would damage his suit.

He finally pulled back and wiped his eyes, looking me up and down. "How've you been bud?"

He shook me back and forth, making me smile. "I've been good. I stream now, look. I'm live right now!"

I pointed to my computer and showed him. "We should play Minecraft one day!"

He smiled and laughed, ruffling my hair. "How've you been?"

He smiled softly and shrugged. "Just the normal, wars, fighting, etcetera."

"Oh, same!" I smiled and looked up at him, as he was taller than me.

"Well, not in real life of course. In my, uh, game." I stood there awkwardly, looking at the ground. "Yeah."

I stuck my thumb up and smiled, placing a sassy hand on my hip and throwing my head up.

He ruffled my hair, pushing me back. "Come on dork, we're going out to eat."

He started to walk off, making me turn around and scream out. "Let me end my stream, dammit Kai!"

I looked up close to the monitor and breathed heavily, saying a 'bye' to the camera before shutting my stream off, alongside my monitor before bolting out the door.

《Hiiiiii, I hope you like this! It kinda turned to shit so idk. But I hope you like it♡. Enjoy!》