•I Cannot Comprehend•

《Basically the other part of what the person from the previous chapter wanted. I hope you enjoy this!》
TWs; explosions, ringing, blood, abuse

●No POV

Dream has gone too far this time. But hasnt he always? Taking a child to war, almost forcing an exile on said child, and now abusing him? He knew he could do worse.

"Tommy, I told you!" Dream dangled the younger teen over a crater, it was deep.

"You keep disobeying me. Now this is your punishment, you can't resist." Dream smirked behind his mask, holding Tommy by the neck.

"..p-...lease Drea..m..." Tommy reached one of his hands out to his abuser, who quickly dropped him into the crater of TNT.

"It won't hurt you, but it'll shake you up." Dream smiled more as he pulled back the string on his bow, shooting his fire arrow into the TNT.

A soft yet loud 'hss' erupted into the air, telling Tommy that these were his final moments until he would lose something very special to him.

"DREAM!" Tommy could finally cough out a complete word. Since he was held up by the neck, he lost a lot of air.

"Maybe you'll learn."

●●●●●●

Tommy laid silently in the crater. Since Dream ignited the TNT, the crater just grew into a big pond area. The ringing in his ears wouldnt go away either. He didnt know why.

With shaky breaths, he stood up. It was obvious that his legs were wobbly, he had been passed out since the day. It was almost sunrise now.

He honestly thought he would've died, and he genuinely wished he had. But he set off, deciding to ignore the constant ringing. He couldnt hear the grass below his feet, but he could feel the dew dampen his calloused feet and clothes.

Maneuvering his way out of the crater, he looked at his surroundings. Dream had destroyed Logestedshire.

The young teen rushed over, frantically thinking if ways to save his home. He started to cry, but he couldn't hear. He couldnt comprehend that he didnt hear his voice. Only ringing.

He turned to his tent, 'tnret'. He rushed over and looked through his chest, looking for blocks to renew his home. But he could only find dirt. Dirt, cobblestone, coal, you name the useless items that you could think of. He had it.

He had no pickaxe, no axe, no sword, nothing. He had nothing to defend himself with. He was weak, he knew he couldnt fix his home. But he was determined.

Running out of the tent, he found a small little forest. He stood in front of the first tree, raising his fists.

As he brought his fist down, he screamed in pain. His knuckles started to bleed with the first hit. He hit too hard. His hand started to throb from the pain.

Sobs could be 'heard' from the boy. He knew that he was crying, but why couldnt he hear himself? Could he hear others, but not himself?

He looked around, wiping the tears from his eyes. He saw smoke in the distance, deciding that it was a village.

Was he wrong, yes. Did it get him help, also yes.

Techno stood outside, on watch of his small cabin. Phil stood next to him, watching for any mobs.

But it wasnt a mob that came to them tonight. It was the boy they grew up with, the one Wilbur raised as Phil and Techno went on adventures and missions together.

The blonde boy was screaming. He didnt know that he was screaming, of course, so he sounded hysterical. His throat was scratchy as snot came from his nose. He was still crying.

The tears stung his face, it was too cold. He stopped to wipe his face, though only making it dirtier.

He fell to his knees, slowly falling over in defeat. His sobs got louder, echoing into nothingness. He still couldnt hear, and he couldnt comprehend why.

"Tommy!" Phil continued to call out to the younger, but no reply.

"Tch, this idiot is doing it on purpose." Techno folded his arms while Phil walked down the icy stairs.

"I dont know mate, he sounds hurt." Phil walked over to the crying boy.

"Tommy?" He bent down slowly and put a hand on his shoulder, making the boy jump back harshly.

"PHIL, hel.. Me- no hear. Ple..ase.." Tommy's voice cut out with each sentence, yet he still couldnt hear. "I can..t hear.."

Tommy tangled his fingers in his hair, pulling harshly. He sobbed louder, still not able to hear himself.

Phil got on his knees and pulled the boy close. He nodded as Tommy sobbed, ruffling his hair slowly.

After a few minutes of staying still, Phil stood up. He offered the younger a hand, which he gladly accepted.

●Philza's POV

I pulled Tommy up and crutched him to the cabin. Techno stood there, confused.

"He says he cant hear, anything." Soft sobs could be heard from the younger.

"Alright, put him in the guest." Techno turned around and held the door open.

Walking in, I lead Tommy to the guest bedroom, softly laying him down on the bed. "Don..t leave- no Phil."

Tommy reached his hand out to me as I went to get a warm towel. "Techno! Grab me a warm towel! And some paper.."

I added the last few words softly, though I'm sure he heard me. Because soon after, he came in with a warm towel, paper, pens and pencils in hand.

He handed me the writing supplies while he walked over to Tommy, wiping his face down with the towel.

"So he cant hear, at all?" I shook my head and shrugged.

"From what it seems." I opened the notebook and wrote, deciding what I wanted to say.

'What happened before you couldnt hear?'

I looked at Tommy as he grabbed the notebook, scribbling down what his thoughts were.

'Dream, TNT, crater. Explosions, wake up no hear.'

I guess he lost the ability to write clearly aswell. But as Techno looked over my shoulder, I could hear his breathing stop.

"Dream..." he looked at the paper in anger, making Tommy start to panic.

"No, Techno- n..o!" His voice kept cutting out. He was screaming, but he couldn't hear. "Don't hurt- Dream. He didn't me..an it."

"Lies."

Techno turned around and grabbed a spare cape, setting his crown on his head and storming out of the house- ignoring the screams of myself and Tommy.

《Yuhhhh, sorry this is short! I just improvised with it. Enjoy!》