•Happy and Full•

《I quite like this idea, thank you! I dont have much to say for A/Ns lol》
《Tommy is a racoon hybrid! But he can transform into a tiny racoon human, or a racoon!》
《OOC Niki》
TWs (not really); Tommy is homeless and everyone started to dislike him after Wilbur died. He's an outcast.

♤Tommy's POV

I grumbled out low incoherent words. Dream was pissing me off again, and he knew it was getting to me. He continued to grief any of my builds.

One of them was for Tubbo, it was a mural for all three of us, me, Ranboo, and Tubbo. I've grown fond of their relationship and somewhat hope for my own one day.

Though, there is nobody fortunate enough to come in my path. Like a black cat, they all stray away from my stream. They tend to call me 'beast' and a 'horrifying creature' after the conspiracies and theories about black cats.

But they also call me a 'trash panda', which doesn't get to me, and I have actually decided to live by that name. Somewhat at least.

I was a homeless boy, Phil threw me out once Wilbur blew up L'manburg, he thought I was in on it aswell. But I wasn't, I hadn't even known.

But, I hadn't had enough money to buy a plot on New L'manburg grounds. The price had gone up since it was a relic of past mishaps and war. The land was sacred.

I scoffed and rummaged through the garbage bin behind Niki's Bakery. Her bread was amazing, but I had only had crumbs and bits that people dropped for the ducks. It's the only thing I can get, that's fresh and edible at least.

Tubbo and Ranboo were my only friends now, they feed me sometimes and they have this little shed for me. They say I'm not allowed in the house, at least until it's fully moved into.

They just moved from the suburbs into this ginormous mansion, with their son Micheal. He's such a cute thing, I'm glad they took him in.

I continued to rummage through the garbage, trying to scavenge for food. "Hey, pesky boy!" Niki stood at the back door with a broken dough roller.

"Get outta here!" The pink haired lady threw the pieces at me, only giving my skin scratches before I scurried away.

"That damn racoon boy is at it again!" She stomped her foot and spit on the ground. "Somebody needs to throw him somewhere."

She grumbled a few words and stomped back inside, slaming the door shut with a loud metal 'bang'.

I scoffed and crossed my arms in the shadows of an alleyway. "Prick."

I shrugged and took hold of the day old bread in my pocket, smiling at my find. Even if it was stale, I'd finally get to taste her bread! Maybe one day I can have it completely fresh!

I opened my mouth to take a big bite, though being interrupted once again by the sound of an annoying voice.

"Dreeeeeeeam, the racoon is still here!" Dream rolled his eyes as George whined about me being in his presence.

"George, it doesn't matter. Just move on, he's not doing anything."

"He stole bread-"

"From the dumpster, George." Dream scoffed at him and pulled him away, waving the thought of me off as he walked away with his boyfriend.

I shrugged everything off again and decided to go visit Tubbo and Ranboo. They were at their house, I'm sure. That's where I saw them last at least.

♤♤♤

"Helloooooo?" I knocked on the door of the mansion. I waited for a response, though nothing came.

"Huh...unfortunate." I frowned slightly and decided to retreat to my little burrow in their shed.