teasing

something shuichi learned early on about kokichi was that he loved to tease him.

not a day went by without shuichi becoming flustered at something kokichi said or did. his apparent favorite thing to do was catch him off guard and kiss him. not that shuichi minded, but it made his face flood red. every time.

kokichi also had many nicknames for shuichi. things along the lines of "shu", "shumai", "shushu", or even "beloved" every now and again.

sometimes shuichi thinks about what would happen if he tried to fluster kokichi. he thought it was pretty much impossible, kokichi was so good at keeping up a mask it wasn't even funny.

though, he did notice that kokichi seemed to get a little quieter and less flirty when he gave him appearance-based compliments. he knew why- as much as kokichi didn't like to admit it, he was pretty insecure.

kokichi also had weak spots, physically. his love language was touch, and he usually becomes flustered when you touch him at all. he wouldn't dare show it. however, shuichi had a laugh when he flushed a deep red every time he held his waist, or his thigh, or cupped his face, or kissed his forehead, or his neck, or... yeah, pretty much everything. but those specifically.

this particular day, kokichi decided he was going to tease shuichi extra. how nice!

kokichi laughed at shuichi's face growing more and more red as he adjusted himself on his lap. "what? shumai doesn't like my cuddles?" he teased.

shuichi stayed still. "of course i do," he said.

"hmm, really? i wouldn't have guess with that look on your face." he said. he was joking, obviously, but he still felt a little bad for saying it.

and once again, as previously mentioned, he leaned up and surprised shuichi with a short kiss on the lips. shuichi felt so embarrassed he couldn't even stand it.

kokichi giggled. this was his favorite thing to do.

shuichi suddenly had an idea. he figured, why not try to get him back?

so, he suddenly pinned kokichi down on the couch they were sitting on.

kokichi's face faltered in embarrassment for a moment but he quickly regained his composure. "woah, is shushu trying to get back at me? how cute~!"

shuichi furrowed his eyebrows and smiled. "yup, i am. and it's going to work, kokichi. believe me," he said, leaning down closer to kokichi until their faces were inches apart.

kokichi just smiled, figuring shuichi would back out at any second. but he didn't.

shuichi connected the gap between their lips, earning a small gasp from the boy below him. he smiled into the kiss and mentally pat himself on the back.

when he pulled away, he could see that kokichi was desperately trying to keep it together. he laughed at this.

"if shumai is trying to fluster me, he's gonna have to try a lot harder than that!" he said, and shuichi swore he could hear a light stutter in that sentence.

"gladly," shuichi said, and pulled kokichi back up on his lap, wrapping his hands around his boyfriend's waist.

this immediately made kokichi blush. he tried to cover it up with his scarf; which shuichi suddenly tore off of him.

kokichi looked up at him confusedly, but fully understood when shuichi leaned down and started trailing kisses down his neck. kokichi let out a content sigh, feeling himself melt underneath shuichi.

shuichi loved it when this happened. he loved that no matter how flirty and teasing kokichi could be, it always ended up this way: kokichi completely within shuichi's control.

when shuichi reached his collarbone, he bit it playfully, being cautious not to break the skin. kokichi let out a small whine that absolutely destroyed shuichi's thinking.

he took kokichi's face in his hands, and pulled his chin closer to him. "i love you, kichi," he said, then kissed him once more.

something about being able to kiss kokichi at any given moment made him smile. he knew how hard it was for kokichi to ask for affection, so when he was aware that he could give it at any time, it made him swell up with admiration and pride.

suddenly kokichi pulled away, and tried to catch his breath. shuichi laughed at this. he knew kokichi had never been good with being able to keep from getting too excited and forgetting to breathe.

shuichi started to pepper kisses all over kokichi's face, placing them on his cheeks, forehead, nose, and lips. kokichi giggled.

"flustered yet?" shuichi asked, resting a hand on the smaller boy's thigh.

"mm, maybe a little," he said. which was kokichi-code for yes, and please keep going.