C.1 AT THE FRONT GATE

Ahn Eunha, twenty years old. Born korean, currently living in Japan for five years. She graduated high school in the country. Goes to T University as a sophomore college student and working as a part timer in a typical coffee shop. She always had this poker face but changes according to how she feels.

Why did she lived in the country? Mainly because she was influenced by japanese cartoons and comics. Anime and manga respectively. Eunha have a small humble home not far from the city. She's excited to go home to watch the current hit anime that was just finished its first season.

"W-who?"

Standing at the front of her gate, she saw a man sitting on the ground blocking her way. Is he drunk? Why is there a suspicious man leaning on her gate? Did he live around here? A new neighbor?

"E-excuse me? Are you alright?"

Expecting an answer will be heard, suddenly went down. The man just groaned and lazily waved his hand up.

Eunha dropped a cold sweat. This is why drunkards are a problem. Also the reason why she doesn't drink, because she thought she will be a bother to other people. Well its not like she didn't encounter situations like this. So, she definitely know what to do without just leaving him here die in the cold.

She tapped his pants hoping she if she could find a wallet. Which luckily she did. She checked his wallet and there she saw a bunch of money, an identification card, a picture of the man with a blonde woman and a business card. Now that she saw his ID, she thought that the man was quite the looker. Not that she's interested.

Nakiri
Asahi
Private Teacher/Chef
American-Japanese
Address: **** ***** ****
IP Number: ******

She checked his wallet once more and there's no emergency contacts or something but the address was near in their street. She can't take him there, there's no taxi around the neighborhood. The wallet is no longer helpful, so she searched his pants again.

"...You...what..."

The man, identified as Asahi, mumbled as she continued to search.

"I'm sorry, but I need to find your phone."

She eventually found his phone and opened it. Luckily there's no lock screen or password. His wallpaper is the same as that one picture in his wallet. She searched for available recent calls. The only name she saw first was 'Little Princess' and 'Old Man'. Not knowing who exactly is this little princess, she still pressed the call button. She waited for a bit and the call was answered.

"Hello, Onii-sama? Where are you? Oto-sama has been calling you yet you aren't answering,"

[Onii-sama? This is his younger sister?]

"U-uhmm...Hello?"

"...Who is this?"

"Well you see,"

Eunha explained everything to the woman from the other line. Judging from the voice, she thought that she's formal and well-mannered. Sounds exactly like from a rich family. She said she'll go to her address and get the man herself. She hang up and put the man's phone back to his pocket.

Suddenly he grabbed her wrist making her shriek in surprise.

"...So noisy...what...you..."

[T-that surprised me. This motherf*cker!]

"I'm sorry but I had no choice. I just borrowed your phone and I already contacted your family,"

He lifts his face side ways so that he could see who's he talking to. His hair parted side ways making way for his blue eyes. The light from her gate lamp reflected on the man's face. With this she got a clearer look on this drunk looking face.

"You're pale. Do you still have blood flowing in you?"

"...Its...cold..."

He mumbled once again and limped his head down, not letting go of her wrist. This is not a problem for Eunha though. She forced her wrist away from his grip and gave him her coat. This man is just wearing a white shirt, black cardigan and black pants. It looks thin and the night is really cold tonight.

"Don't worry. They'll be here any minute now,"

Ten minutes after the call, the man's escort came. The blonde woman from the picture came from the car and hurriedly checked the man's condition. Also, she's with someone with a red hair and scar on his left eye.

"Asahi-sensei, you really made yourself drunk huh?"

The red hair said as he snickered and took a photo with him. Eunha watched his actions with a cold sweat on her forehead. He's quite a bully.

"Yukihira, put him in the car right now!"

"I'm sorry. Since you said your house is not that far, I didn't bother to put him in my house."

Eunha apologized. No matter what or who is the person, she just can't let some random stranger into her house.

"It's alright. Even I would do the same and thank you very much. Also, I'm sorry about my brother,"

"Its fine and you are welcome, Miss."

"This is my business card. Please, call me if you need any compensation."

"Ah! You don't need to. I don't need any-"

"Hey Nakiri! I think Sensei is gonna puke!"

"Huh!? Yukihira, don't let him in the car! I'm sorry but we need to go,"

She bowed quickly which Eunha did the same. They immediately went away with their car and she just waved them goodbye. Eunha read the business card's description.

Totsuki Academy
Nakiri Erina
Director

Address ********
Contact # *********

"A director and a teacher. Are they well off?"