C. 10 A LITTLE BIT OF TEASE

The meeting of Eunha's brother was both great and horrible. Asahi managed to get his and everyone's approval.

"The moment I know that you made her sad. Tell your family that they will be seeing you disheveled inside a drum with cement, discovering you underwater."

But after hearing and seeing the threats Eunho and his men made, left Asahi with cold feet.

They are gangsters alright but he knows them. He knew how committed they are to their promises and threats. Which is scary enough. The task is easy but the threats are heavy. Either way, Eunha and Asahi are official.

Constant date here and there. They also leveled up from holding hands to hugging for a bunch of minutes. A healthy looking couple as would everyone says.

Right now, there's just one problem.

"Head Chef, what are you doing?"

"Boss, you look scary."

Asahi has his face stick to his restaurant's window, intensely staring outside. Since his restaurant is just infront of the university where Eunha goes. He can always see when his girlfriend is exiting the school.

It's been a whole two weeks since he last saw her. Eunha is currently on study mode and she doesn't want any disturbance. Her exam starts next week on Wednesday 'till Saturday. That would make a total of three weeks of Asahi being Eunha-deprived.

"Urgh...I think I'm gonna die,"

"Head chef, you're being overdramatic."

"Chef, can you go back in the kitchen? Customers will be arriving later,"

"AH!!"

Asahi yelled. He saw Eunha walking towards the restaurant. He panicked not knowing what to do. He still had his uniform and apron on. A bit dirty and smelly from preparing. He turns his head asked his employees.

"What do I look like?"

"Terrible,"

"Tired,"

"Sleep-deprived...?"

DING

The sound of the door chime, indicating someone entered the restaurant. There entered a foreign beauty and gave them a warm smile.

"Good evening, everyone!"

Staff and Asahi: ( ゚ - ゚)☆~

"Good evening, Miss Eunha!"

"What brings you here today?"

The staffs welcomed her as usual. All of them liked Eunha as well. She's the only one who can talk back to their boss and also his exact opposite. If Asahi is keen then Eunha is pretty blunt.

"I want to speak with Asahi-san,"

The staffs then smiled widely and glanced at their stunned boss. They excuse themselves in to the kitchen while Eunha is waving them goodbye.

"E-eunha, I thought you're still busy."

She looks at him and observed his expression. He looks calm but he's actually restless. She laughed a bit and thought that it's actually a good thing that she made time today.

[It looks like he's on the verge of collapsing.]

"W-what is it?"

Eunha didn't say anything and just opened her arms. Asahi clenched his jaw as he saw her actions. She wants him to hug her. He could just ran to her and squeezed her tight but he endured for a bit.