C. 3 SECOND ENCOUNTER

Ahn Eunha stood before a famous hotel resort. Why is she here? Her friend from her home country, invited her to come. Eventually, this is owned by Totsuki Academy, called Totsuki Resort. Her friend, Park Il-pyo is invited to be a judge in some cooking exam. She was called by him last night and explained to why exactly he's here. He arrived in the country just yesterday for a concert. Totsuki Academy called his manager and asked if they could be a judge to their examinees. They invited famous idols, other artist, their families and friends for the exam.

And she's here with one problem.

[Where's the exam hall?]

The building was gorgeously big. She's new here so she doesn't know where to go. She looks around hoping to find someone who could give her some directions. Lucky her, she found someone entering the building.

"Uhm, excuse me."

"Huh?"

Eunha stopped her mouth and took her time to stare at the man in front of her. He looks neat and elegant but he had this lazy atmosphere. Despite that, Eunha definitely know who this guy is.

[It's the drunkard!]

"Ah!"

He said surprised and pointed his finger at her. His eyes were both surprised and curious.

"The small house owner,"

[What the hell? Small house?]

She was debating whether to tell him the truth or not. When she decided to get mad at him first, she was interrupted.

"Ah! Onii-sama!"

They were both startled by a loud yell. A woman with blonde hair stomped her way towards the black haired man. Eunha also knew who she is. Nakiri Erina.

"The exam is about start and-... Oh, Ahn-san, we meet again."

She smiled at Eunha. Flustered, she bowed and greeted her. After the night she got her brother back home. Erina came to her home with a gift as a thank you and apologized.

"I hope you like my gift,"

"I like it because I love reading,"

"Princess, who's she?"

Erina stood beside me and introduced me to her brother.

"This is Ahn Eunha-san. The woman who called me because there's a drunkard blocking her gate,"

"Uhmm...was that drunkard, me?"

"What do you think, Onii-sama? There's no one in the family who loves to drink other than you,"

"Ahaha...I'm Nakiri Asahi and I'm deeply sorry about before,"

He bowed to Eunha which made her uncomfortable.

"It's fine, really."

"Eunha!"

She turns her head and saw her friend, running towards her. She smiled after seeing the said friend again.

"Il-pyo, good morning."

"Yes it's good because I get to see you again,"

"Have you got no shame?"

"I'm an idol, I got fame but no shame!"

"So, you're one of the judges? That's good, let's head together inside."

Altogether they arrived at the exam hall. She learned that there are six exam halls. Each hall was divided into two spaces, the dining area and the kitchen. There's no walls dividing the two area, so the costumers can see how the students work. In this hall, there are three groups with seven members. These three groups will serve the costumers with almost a hundred heads in total.

[Just how big is this building that it has a wide hall like this?]

So far when the students started cooking. All she could hear was an order that was as heavy as a rock.

"This sauce is salty. Do it again!"

"You slowpoke! Hurry or I'll send you out!"

"How can you be a cook when you don't know how cut a pineapple?"

"Don't keep me waiting freshmen!"

"YES CHEF!"

Eunha just watched the poor students getting yelled by Asahi. She heard from her culinary geek office mates through chat. Nakiri Asahi is a teacher in both middle grade and second grade class. His classes were fun and easy to understand. A happy go lucky teacher becomes a demon in the kitchen. Well, she could understand him. Teaching and cooking are different but it has the same concept of learning.

"That's a spartan like teacher,"

"Remember that American TV Cooking Competition?"

"It looks like that right?"

Eunha is sitting with a few of Il-pyo's idol members. She knew each of them way before they got famous. So it's not hard to talk with them.

Later that, their orders came. Just to play nice, she also ordered soup this time. The results were just the same. The costumers or judges were given a paper to write their criticisms. Eunha felt bad if she's gonna be honest. The poor students were trying so hard. So she thought of giving all of them an average score. If she knew she'll also gonna judge, she wouldn't have come here. Or just greet Il-pyo for a brief moment then go back home.

The lady is walking towards her room for the night to rest. She spotted her room and opened the door. But just when she's about to step her foot in, she was called by a familiar voice.

"Ms. Ahn?"

It was Chef Nakiri Asahi from earlier. He was coming out of his room just in front of hers.

"Nakiri-san? Or should I say, Chef Nakiri?"

"Just Asahi is fine. The Nakiri name is all around in this building,"

"I see. Then Chef Asahi, are you done for today?"

[Chef Asahi?]

He wanted to tell her to drop off the chef but never mind.

"Yeah, just got myself a bath."

Eunha could see that. Asahi was wearing his black yukata which it emphasized his pale skin.

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"I mean, you look paler than this morning. Are you even still alive?"

"You're pale. Do you still have blood flowing in you?"

Asahi remembered the night when he was drunk. That night when they first met.

"I'm assuming you're worried about me?"

"Who wouldn't after seeing you like that?"

"No one except you,"

Eunha tilted her head in confusion. If he said that, does he have a problem with his family? Asahi smiled and covered his mouth with his hands. He could tell what's on her mind.

"Right, Ms. Ahn. Could we have a tea together? I have something to ask you,"