C. 11 I LIKE YOU LIKE THAT

This is the first time Asahi saw Eunha's house clearly. The more that he looks at it, the more he felt that nostalgic feeling. He felt like the one he has back when he was a kid.

"Please, have a seat."

Eunha offered him a seat. They decided to have a movie night with light snacks and drinks. She's quite excited because it's gonna be the first time she's watching movie with someone.

As her brother who practically lives most of his life in Italy, she was left alone in the house. She's not completely alone, some bodyguards were left by Eunho to look after her. Since she also insisted that she doesn't need one and needed some privacy, her brother didn't force her. Secretly though, he still left some for her.

Anyways, back on the current situation. Asahi is anxious once again. Why?

[I'm inside her house and we're alone together. How naive could she get? Didn't she thought of something might happen? It's probably okay. I'm an adult. I know how to control my emotions.]

"Asahi-san, is there some movies you wanted to watch?"

Eunha came with a tray of drinks and snacks. Wearing her comfortable clothes and hair loose down.

[So cute!]

Asahi thought blushing hard. It's looks like he's the only one losing to his emotions.

The two was once again silent. Both of them seems to focus on the movie but the opposite happened.

"Eunha, I think I need to go."

"Hmm? Is there something wrong?"

"Yes there is,"

"What is it? You can tell me,"

Is it okay to be completely honest? If he tells her would that make him some kind of a weirdo or a pervert? But who wouldn't thought of something when you two were alone? Even the most gentleman guy would think of doing it. Especially for him who know what it's like.

"Eunha, just read the atmosphere."

He knew she's smart. Logical and rational, she can determine which one. He knew because of the time they spent together.

"Then, what if I told you that it's my intention from the start?"

"Wha-...you...Eunha, I'm serious!"

"I'm an adult with needs too,"

"Seriously, Eunha. I'm a guy! An old guy with crazy experience,"

Asahi looks down at her. She had this strained face. Like she was holding something in. Then, she bursted out laughing.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. It's just too funny!"

"Eunha, are you teasing me?" (  ¬_¬)

"Haha...An old guy?...Haha Crazy experience? What the hell,"

Hot. He felt extremely hot. It seems that Eunha is really sly. What is happening to Asahi? He felt like his personality is downgrading.

"I need a scientific explanation about this,"

"What scientific explanation are you talking about? Asahi-san, you're so cute sometimes."

"You should be saying cool and handsome,"

Eunha often see Asahi as an adult. He's cool and composed when working or with another adult his age. Of course, her boyfriend is so handsome. He's like a male snow white. But when they're together, she can see him in a different light. He likes to be pampered too. When he's blushing, she will know it immediately because of his pale skin. Making a confused face when he thought he got the upper hand between them but failed.