C. 5 HAVE WE MET BEFORE?

I was drunk that night. It was the last pre-opening of my restaurant in the city. Me and my staffs went crazy with the drinks. Sarge and the others weren't around for personal reasons. So, I'm going home alone.

The taxi driver let me down on the street where I have to walk another street to reach the mansion. The Nakiri Mansion is up ahead within one more street. The moment he entered the gate, there's still one kilometer of distance before actually reaching the house.

"Why's the...mansion have to be...up in the mountain?"

While cursing the innocent mansion, I happen to land my eyes to a humble home. It was very simple that it made me remember my home back in America.

I walked towards the gate hoping it would open. Just what am I doing? Trying to break in? But in my mind it was just saying that if I could go in, it would be the warmest feeling I could ever felt.

"This is f*cking weird,"

I mumbled and felt my butt sting in pain. I must have fell on the ground. Now it's cold but I can't bring my knees to my chest. I don't have the strength to move them. It's been like this everyday.

I've been stagnant, not to be able to move anything. Having a family who's gonna welcome you and feel worried for you, is the best thing that he could have. Now that he have that. What does he need to do in order to move again?

"E-excuse me? Are you alright?"

I suddenly heard a voice. A woman's voice. I didn't hear her coming.

"...You...what..."

I asked after I felt her tapping on my pockets. Is she gonna rob me? I don't have money on me though. I forgot to withdraw and spend the money left in my wallet earlier to pay the taxi. Then again, she started touching me after putting back the wallet.

"I'm sorry, but I need to find your phone."

She isn't interested in money but my phone instead? Just what does she want? Next thing I know, she called my little sister. I heard Erina that she's going to fetch me. The woman puts back my phone in my pocket. Now that I can go home any minute, I want to thank her.

So I grabbed her wrist making her shriek in surprise.

"...So noisy...what...you..."

"I'm sorry but I had no choice. I just borrowed your phone and I already contacted your family,"

I lifted my head a bit. My hair parted side ways making way for my blue eyes. Ugh! I hate my eyes but I want to see her face. With the help of her gate lamp light, I saw her face. She had this calm expression but expressive eyes.

"You're pale. Do you still have blood flowing in you?"

She said after touching my cheek. It's warm.

"...Its...cold..."

I limped my head towards her hand while still grabbing her wrist. Have we actually met before? So familiar.

The warm I felt was gone after she forced her wrist away from my grip.

"Don't worry. They'll be here any minute now,"

She put her coat on me and with that. I lose my consciousness.

Later that, I woke up from sleep and received a hangover that I haven't had before.

A few more days has passed. I was still hunged up from that night. Simply because I can't remember her. I don't have time to ask Erina because she was busy for a few days now. Also, I was busy with opening my restaurant in public.

"Ahn Eunha? A korean?"

"Don't know. Anyways, you need to get inside and cook chef."

A little problem occurred but I didn't know I would met that customer after that. What surprised me that she was that young woman who helped me that night.

"Ah! The small house owner,"

What is she doing here in Totsuki Resort?

Later that, I confirmed that her name is Ahn Eunha and she's a friend by one of the judges that was invited. I wanted to ask her about my soup as well as wanting to hear her voice once again.

Lucky me, I saw her again while she was opening her room. It was located just opposite of mine. The floor should be limited to teachers only but who cares? I get to see her again.

"Ms. Ahn?"

Hey, have we met way before?