C. 4 GIVE OR REFUSE

Asahi offered Eunha a tea inside his room. Both were awkward about it. A man in thirty's invited a tewnty year old woman in his room. Everyone would take the wrong the idea of course.

The tension was gone after Asahi mentioned about his restaurant who just opened in front of the university. He told her about the soup incident about that day and also today at the exam.

"You also didn't finished it today either, just like that day."

Eunha sighed and won't beat around the bush. She explained about her sensitive sense of taste. It's like this everytime when someone notices her eat. Why keep a secret when you can just tell them the truth? That way she won't suffer much and people won't bother her. Well, some people do like to be nosy about it. Like her three classmates.

"That's why, I cook for myself all the time. If I don't know how to cook. Then, I'll be malnourished."

"Your thin though,"

He added before taking a sip of his tea.

"Being thin doesn't mean I'm not healthy,"

The man thought about the lady's circumstances. The way she explains her sensitive sense of taste is almost like Erina's Divine Tongue.

[Wait!]

If Eunha had the same Divine Tongue, then that means his soup the other day was maybe indeed.

BAAM

He suddenly stood up and slammed his hands on the table, spilling the tea cups and making Eunha startled.

"Come with me to the kitchen!"

"Eh?"

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of his room. They both strode towards the private kitchen that he reserved. Asahi let her seat in front of him while he puts the apron and prepares the ingredients.

"Are you cooking? At this hour?"

"I need to test something. Also, you're still hungry right?"

Her face became a shade of pink, she won't deny it. She's still hungry because she's actually a big eater. That is not a problem when she's at home but someone is cooking for her. She'll feel bad for the wasted fresh ingredients.

"Stay there and be quiet,"

She did as what he said. She just sat there waiting for him to finish. She watched him as she saw his cooking skills. It was elegant and sufficient yet has no passion. He was focused as Eunha was focused on him too that she didn't get to check what he was cooking. Until, Asahi finished his dish and served it to her.

Eunha looks at the dish in front of her. It was white and steaming hot. It has the smell of cream and chicken.

"...Macaroni...soup...?"

"Yes. Since it's late, I thought of something light and nutritious but enough to fill your tummy."

[He said he's got something to test but he still cooked this for me with those thoughts to consider.]

"Taste it first and tell me everything what's on your mind,"

"I don't know why but I'm irritated,"

Little did she know, she was irritated because he was ordering her since they have a tea. Despite that, she took a spoon and dip it in the soup. After putting it inside her mouth she was surprised.

[This is not a usual macaroni soup.]

She took another spoon full of soup and delivered it to her mouth.

"Squash?"

"That's right. Squash can be use as alternative of carrots in macaroni soup,"

"Is it because its easy to digest than carrots?"

"Yep! What else?"

The two discussed about the soup Asahi made. Eunha got everything right which made him certain about his assumption.

"Overall, what do you think about the soup?"

"It's like a zombie made it,"

She smiled while finishing the soup. Not noticing the man's confused expression.

"A zombie? W-why?"

"It's like this before too, you know at your restaurant."

She explained all of her thoughts to him. The choosing of ingredients, the way he prepared them, the way he cooked them and what he feels when he cooked them.

"It's like you were lost and empty. Are you searching for something?"

Asahi didn't say anything. He stood there staring at her light brown eyes while she did the same on his faded blue.

After he went silent for a while, he sighed and put his hands on his waist. Then, he playfully answered to her.

"A girlfriend?"

Eunha went silent for a bit and looks at him with her expressionless face.

"That's a lame excuse,"

Imagine being pierced by an arrow straight to the head. Asahi could feel it right now. Well he could get any girls he wants to be his girlfriend. Now is just not the right time.

"But, to all people who cooks for me. This is the best dish so far. Thank you,"

Eunha smiled with her eyes closed. She suddenly remembered her mother. All of the dishes her mother cooks for her was always delicious.

"It's not free though,"

"Then, how much?"

"Just your number,"

"You mean I get to choose how much? How about 500¥?"

"No, I want your cellphone number. If not, how about your email?"

"Why do you want those?"

"I'll contact you about that sensitive taste of yours. Its similar to my sister,"

Eunha thought that maybe its not a bad idea. At least she'll have a reference to someone like her.

[He said sister, then Erina-san?]

"Your sister Erina-san, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Then, I don't have to give my number to you."

Erina and Eunha got a bit close before. They exchange number and stuffs. Eunha also knew that Erina likes to read Manga. She's been lending her some other volumes. After telling that to Asahi, he still wants her number.

"I don't care! Give it to me right now!"

"What the hell, zombie-san. Please, don't shout."

"I'm not a zombie!"

"Please, don't shout. I'll give it now,"

Yes, in the end Eunha surrendered. She really can't get out of her way from elders.