SHORT PANELS & ANNOUNCEMENT

THE COOLEST

"Asahi-san, when do I look cool the most?"

Eunha asks after reading a chapter in her newest bought Manga. He closed his eyes and grab his chin. Thinking hard for a satisfying answer.

"For me, I think it's when you solve difficult problems with a calm manner. I think not all kids are like that,"

Now that he's thinking about it. His little girlfriend is amazing and he's proud for her.

"Is that so? I didn't know about that,"

"How about me? When do I look cool the most?"

Eunha stares at him for a while and said.

"When you look serious,"

"Serious? How come?"

"When you're focused onto something you looked very serious. Especially when you're working, you looked extra cool.  Ain't that right, Ryuu-san?"

Head Waiter Ryuu: "I agree, Miss Eunha." (  ಠ_ಠ)ノ

"Actually, when everyone is working. They look really cool. Especially the ones who wear the tux and suit,"

Waiter & Waitress: (   //  ゚- ゚//)
Asahi: (    ゚ロ゚)! "I-i can wear a suit too!"

He said getting attention from her like a kid wanting to impress someone with something stupid.

"In times like this, Asahi-san is cute to look at."

Asahi: ( //⇀ ~ ↼//    )
Eunha: (   ^∇^) ~❤
Staffs: (    ¬ ___ ¬)

AN ADVICE

"What do boys in mid-twenty's like today?"

Eunho asks his concerns. He came in Asahi's restaurant for a dinner with his men. Two of them is sitting in a table with a topic to talk about.

"Ain't it career?"

"He's really popular and his career is booming,"

"His profession?"

"A Chef,"

"Oh! Then maybe his own restaurant?"

"He said he doesn't want to separate with his brother yet,"

"Does that mean you're willing to give him his own restaurant?"

"Possible, yes."

"Where does he lives?"

"Italy,"

"Who is this guy by the way?"

The blue eyed man asks before sipping his tea. Why is this guy here anyway? Does he want that chef to work for him by bribing him? He knew many guys in Italy.

"The person I fell in love with,"

"BLEERRGHH!"

BL MANGA

Asahi had his sunday holiday at Eunha's house. Right now, he wanted to take a nap and he's inside her room. He took a look around and his eyes landed on a book shelves. She had two shelves, one for random knowledge books and one for novels and mangas.

What piqued his interest was that one line of BL mangas. Curious he took one book and decided to open it. Being born in America, same sex relationships is normal for him to see. It's just that he's surprised about Eunho the other day.