The Fear Factor

"I wonder what midnight has planned for us?" Hagakure asked as the students for class 1a and 1b shuffled out of the hotel.

The sun had long since set and the moon shone above them. Momo stifled a yawn. "I just wanna be back in the room with a book and a cup of tea."

"What the hell! Let us sleep, damn it!" Bakugo shouted from behind them. A few of the other students muttered in agreement.

"Class 1a are nothing but a bunch of wimps," Monoma snickered loudly. Momo really wanted to punched that guy sometimes.

"I really want to sock him," Ashido growled.

"Quiet!" Professor Aizawa shouted. His hair stood on end and his eyes flashed. The students fell silent and followed the professor down to the beach. Little Eerie walked beside the teacher hand in hand. Momo was happy that the little girl was allowed to join them even if she couldn't participate. All of the students loved having her around and tried their very best to make her smile.

Aizawa lead them down the beach, walking for about a mile. They finally came to a stop when they reached a small forest. Professor Midnight was standing with back to the trees, a huge grin on her face. She slapped her hands together. "I have a great for you all. Both classes showed wonderful teamwork throughout the weekend. Before we leave in the morning, I have one last team building excursion. Don't worry, there will be no need for combat." Her grin grew wider and her eyes sparkled with excitement. "I present to you, the fear test."

Midnight waved her hand to the hidden path behind her. "Everyone will be split up into ten teams. Most of you will have four people but some will have more due to the uneven amount of students. You must finish the hike together. This is a fear test so ther will be traps setup throughout the trail."

"This sounds fun but scary," Hagakure said, her teeth chattering.

"I won't be to bad," Jiro cheered, "nothing will be scarier than being put on the same team as Mineta or Monoma."

"Monoma is annoying, not scary," Ashido scowled. Just then, Momo wished Ashido and Monoma would be on the same team so that way the girl could teach him a lesson. What was Momo thinking? That was a very hero-like thought.

"The groups will be split up as follow," continued Midnight. "Group one will compose of Honenuki, Shoda, Sero, and Tokoyami. Group two is Hitoshi, Jiro, Yanagi, and Tokage. Group three is Bondo, Kamakiri, Sato, and Koda. Group four is Todoroki-" Momo felt her heart beat faster. She really hoped she was on Todoroki's team. "Kirishma, Shishida, and Fukidashi."

"Sorry," Jiro told her with a nudge.

"That's alright. It's probably for the best." In truth, Momo didn't handle hunted houses or scary movies very well, so it was probably better that she wasn't in the same group as Todoroki. She didn't want to make a fool out of herself in front of him.

"Group five is Rin, Komari, Shoji, and Kaminari. Group six is Hagakure, Ojiro, Asui, Tetsutesu, and Kaibara. Group seven is Tsunotori, Shiozaki, Mineta, Ashido, and Aoyama." Ashido made a face when she heard her name. All of the girls in class 1a knew how Mineta was. "Group eight is Midoriya, Uraraka-" Uraraka made a yes motion with her fist which she quickly composed herself when Midoriya looked back at her. "Kadai, and Tsuburaba. With permission, Eerie will also be joining the group." The little girl looked up to Aizawa with a bright smile.

"Yay, Eerie-chan!" Midoriya waved to her.

Midnight smiled fondly at the two. She turned her attention back to the students, the smile never fading. "Group nine is Yaoyorozu, Bakugo, Awase, and Kendo. And finally we have our final group which will consist of Kuoiro, Monoma, Takahashi, and Iida."