Training Camp Day 1 Part 1

The next day, Elaina sat quietly at her desk waiting for the teacher to show up. She felt eyes on her. Looking up, she found Bakugou swiveled around in his chair looking at her. His eyes were scrunched together and a frown tugged at the corners of his lips.

Before Elaina could reach out with her power, the door opened and Eraserhead rolled in. She wondered how many orange sleeping bags the guy owned, the thing always seemed to be in good shape even though he rolled around in it everyday.

Mr. Aizawa shed the sleeping bag before standing up. "Since we haven't had a training camp since our newest editions," Everyone looked at her and Hitoshi. "We will be having one starting today. Head to the bus, everyone." With that, he slithered back into his bag then rolled out the door.

"What's a training camp?" Hitoshi asked Sero.

"It's a..." Sero's voice trailed off. His facial expression turned flat and his eyes dead and unseeing. Sero started to answer Hitoshi, momentarily forgetting how his power worked. Elaina shivered at the thought of becoming a puppet. It wasn't a pleasant thought.

"Sorry." Hitoshi released Sero from his control.

Midoriya leaned over so that he was close to Elaina. He spoke directly to her but made sure his voice was loud enough for Hitoshi to hear. "An overnight training camp is when we take a weekend and go somewhere to train. The first, and last, one we had was at the Wild, Wild Pussycats place. They used their quirks to set all kinds of traps for us."

"Damn nerd!" A hand slammed down onto her desk, startling most of the students. Bakugou looked at Hitoshi while managing to avoid looking at Elaina. "It's an exercise where you get to kick some ass and get stronger!"

"Why do the two of you sound excited?" Jiro complained. Elaina reached out with her quirk and found that most of them were dreading this trip. Most of them except for Izuku, Bakugou, Todoroki, Uraraka, Karishma and Iida. The six of them were brimming with excitement. Hitoshi felt nothing, like her, he didn't know what to expect.

Everyone got up and headed back to the dorm to grab their overnight bags. Elaina was the last one to pack her bag, making her the last one on the bus. Izuku was sitting with Iida and Uraka and Tsu were behind them. Yaoyorozu sat with Ashido while Hagokure and Jiro sat together. The back bench was taken up by Bakugou, Kirishma, and Denki. Everyone had someone to sit with, everyone but her.

"You can sit here." Hitoshi offered. He was sitting in the front of the bus. He was the only one without a partner. Poor guy, everyone else was too afraid to sit near him, even Izuku. She nodded her thanks before taking a seat beside him.

Tokoyami, who was sitting in the bench across from her, leaned over. "If this is like last year, it might be a good idea to team up."

"Sure."

...

The bus pulled over. They were parked on the top of a cliff overlooking a vast stance of woods. Mr. Aizawa led everyone out of the bus. "You guys know the drill." He climbed back onto the bus. The bus, along with their teacher and their belongings, pulled out.

Nineteen students took off. Izuku and Uraraka zoomed off through the air. Todoroki, Bakugou, and Denki made a colorful light show as they took off not far behind Izuku. "Wait for me!" Kirishma screamed as he jumped over the railing.

Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Hagokure were the next ones to depart. Thanks to Yaoyorozu's quirk, she was able to produce a hang glider for the three of them. "Maybe we can get to the cabin without running into trouble." Yaoyorozu commented before she kicked them off of the ground.