The Hero's Advice

"Are we ready to get back to training?" Elaina asked as she stood up.

"Finally!" Bakugou pounded his fists together. "I'm ready to kick some ass and you won't control me!"

Elaina rolled her eyes. "Keep on dreaming."

"Are you two done flirting?" Elaina and Bakugou became beat red at Todoroki's words. They both nodded and the three of them went back to training while Kirishma left.

Elaina reached out with her quirks and took hold of Bakugou once again. "Damn it! Quit doing that!"

Todoroki shook his head at Bakugou. "Is there anyway you can shut his mouth?" He asked Elaina.

Elaina shrugged her shoulders. "I never tried." She didn't even have to close her eyes this time to find Bakugou's life string. She followed it up to his mouth and visualized it being bunched up. Bakugou shot her a glare and looked as if he wanted to kill her. She wasn't sure if it would work, but she tried sending him an apology throught their link, it was something that Izuku wanted her to try. He believed that her quirk could be used as a two-way street instead of a one-way, that she could send her own emotions to someone.

"It worked." Todoroki's voice sounded smug. He turned toward Bakugou, "She'll let go if you promise to stop yelling death threats at us."

Bakugou's face turned into a snarl but he nodded. Elaina thankfully let go. She actually found his threats quit amusing.

. . .

"What are you doing?"

"Quiet!" Yagi hissed to Endeavour, not wanting the group to know that he was spying on them. Elaina believed that he was making his rounds around the students giving out advice.

"You look like a creeper." Endeavour seemed to find this amusing.

"If you must know, I'm trying to figure out how to make Elaina realize that she is hero material."

Endeavour laughed. "I thought you only took interest in that Midoriya kid but it looks like you are a devoted teacher."

"I am a devoted teacher but right now I'm also trying to be a devoted father." Yagi realized his words a little too late.

Endeavour became quiet as he mulled over Yagi's slip-up. "So. . .you're a father now and it's not to that Midoriya kid."

"Mi. . .Midoriya? No, she's actually his cousin." Why was Yagi confiding in Endeavour? Endeavour wasn't known for being the best father, though Yagi was glad to see that he was trying.

"How are you going to get her to see that she is hero material?"

Yagi sighed, he might as well finish confiding in Endeavour, who knows, he might actually be of some help. "Aizawa told me to put her in a situation where she has to save someone."

Endeavour rubbed his thumb and forefinger against his chin. "She already did that by saving those three idiots, yesterday. If that didn't work than maybe you should put yourself in danger."

"Me?"

Endeavour gave him a bemused look. "You don't trust her to save your life?"

Yagi found himself sighing once again. "I do, I'm just not sure if she even sees me as someone worth saving. She hasn't even called me dad yet."