New Girl

Yaoyorozu ran into the dorm's sitting room. "You guys won't believe it. I went to the spare room, the one we use for storage. Well, it's no longer for storage."

"What are you talking about?" Kirishma looked at her in confusion.

"Do I have to break it down for you. We're getting a new student and it's a girl."

Mineta's head snapped up. "How do you know?"

Yaoyorozu huffed and put her hands on her hips. "The room is decorated for a girl. And you're not allowed in there." She pointed a finger at Mineta and Kaminari. She knew that the creeps would try to sneak in there.

Tsu walked in and stood behind Yaoyorozu. "I made sure they couldn't enter. Ribbit." A tired looking Sero tumbled into the room.

Hagokure jumped up and down. "Yay! Another classmate! I hope she's friendly."

"I hope she's hot." Mineta mumbled underneath his breath. Kaminari nodded his head in agreement.

"I can't wait to see what type of quirk she possesses."

"Quit being a damn nerd!" Bakugou hollered at Midoriya. "I'm going to bed so keep down or I'll kill you all!"

.....

The next day, class 1a found themselves with the same twenty one students.

"I thought you said we were getting a new student!" Mineta hissed at Yaoyorozu.

"Everyone, take your seats!" Iida came into the room.

"So lively." Ashido commented.

Mr. Aizawa came into the room followed by Midnight. "Listen up. Midnight will be teaching your class today."

"What about All Might?" Midoriya asked, concerned for his favorite hero.

"He's busy." With that, Aizawa walked out of the room.

Midnight taught for about twenty minutes before she decided to change the course objectives for the day. "By now, all of you have your provisional licenses but not all of you have a hero name picked out." She pointedly looked at Todoroki, Hitoshi, and Bakugou. "I want all of those who don't have a name to pick one today."

"Flash Murderer!" Bakugou shouted.

Midnight glared at him. "I told you last time. No names with murder, kill, or die in them." Bakugou leaned back in his seat with a snarl.

"I would still like to use Shoto." Todoroki still had no idea what to use as a hero name and thought that his name was for the best.

Hitoshi held up a white notecard. Midnight bounced on the heals of her feet, a wide grin covering the lower half of her unmaskunmasked face. "Puppeteer. That's a good one. Right on the nose for you."

Bakugou sat in silence for a while before he sat up straight. "Bomb Boy. If I can't use any of the names that I want, then I'll use Bomb Boy."

"I love it!" Midnight exclaimed, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Yeah dude, that's a good one." Kirishma gave him a thumbs up.

Midoriya leaned toward Bakugou. "Are you sure you want to go with that name?" Bakugou just stared straight ahead. "I just didn't think you would go with the name that El..."