Hero/Villain Exercise Part 2

"Start in three...two...one!" As soon as All Might was done with the countdown, Bakugou took off at full speed.

"Wait, Bakugou, we need a plan!" Kirishma ran along beside him, struggling to keep up.

"I'm gonna find them, then kill them!" He didn't need a plan. He could handle those two all on his own.

"Aaah! This is so much fun!" Elaina's excited voice reverberated around him. What the hell? Was she having fun? Why wasn't she taking this seriously!

Confused and angry, he stopped for a few seconds. "What the hell! I'm gonna kill her first!" He took off as fast as his feet would carry him, using the fire from his hands to propel him along.

He left Kirishma behind, momentarily forgetting him.

"Tokoyami, this is so cool!" Elaina's voice sounded louder, closer. He ran toward it. He jumped over and ducked under, and even crushed some of the metal work of the abandoned factory.

"Flying is so much fun!" Her voice was much closer. There was no longer an echo from it. He skidded around the corner, the heat from his flames covering his arms in their deadly warm embrace. Then he stopped in his tracks, confusion filling him only to be replaced with anger.

"Where the hell are you!" He slammed his fist against the nearest wall, which was made up of several connecting pipes. A loud squeal came from behind the wall. Elaina's abashed face peeked out from behind it. She gave him a small finger wave before running out and down the walkway.

Bakugou chased after the little pipsqueak. He chased her down the walkway for several feet before they came to a large, dead-end room. "Where the hell is the bird freak!" He screamed. He thought those two were together only to find them separated. There was definitely something fishy going on.

Elaina smiled, confirming his suspicions. "If you mean Tokoyami, he's currently taking Kirishma to the jail cell. The plan was to separate you from your teammate. You know, you made this really easy. And now, all I have to do is stall."

What the hell? She was standing in front of him talking so confidently. There was no way that the red-haired idiot would fall so easily. He struck the wall near him, the pipes bending from the impact. "What the hell! I'm gonna murder you!" He dove straight at her, firing off a blast.

She ducked out of the way, rolling onto the ground before bouncing back onto her feet. The blast hit the wall where she had previously been standing. The wall exploded, rubble rained down, covering the floors.

He threw a right hook at her face but she dodged it. He threw some more punches but she dodged all of them. His fist just missing contact by a hair.

"Stand still you damn nerd!" The rubble on the ground bounced around with the sudden, intense impact of feet against ground.

"Aw! Is someone upset," she laughed. He threw another punch at her but this time his fist was covered in flames.

She dodged, still laughing at him. He heard the sound of metal scraping against concrete. Her smile disappeared and she started falling, falling through the wall that he had punched out earlier.

"Elaina!" He dove after her. Why the hell did she have to lead him to the tallest building there!

...

She was falling.

That was the only coherent thought going through her mind. She watched as the scenes flashed by her without processing them. The wind whipped her hair around, slapping her in the face. The sound of the wind increased, sounding like a train speeding toward her.