I'm guessing 13 or something

Title: right above.

Katrina and Dennis were at the local merchant area, basically a mall, looking for different types of seeds. "I'm going to go to the back and check if they have watermelon seeds!" Katrina shouted back to Dennis, making her way to the back of the store.

Of course, after many regular visits, she never expected to have a run in with an original. And definitely not the way she had. Katerina sped her way back to were she saw Dennis last, she's a runner, she's a track star playing in her head over and over again until she reached Dennis. "She's a runner, she's a track star!" Dennis yelled aloud when he saw Katerina practically sprinting towards him.

People stared at them, of course this was a regular occurrence whenever they went to a merchant square. "Let's go. You-know-who is here." Katerina said rushing to the check out center. It would take a while, but she could speed through the calculations.

"Voldemort?!" Dennis squeaked and his voice was suddenly an octave higher than it usually was.

"Do dumb-bo! Edward Cullen Wannabes! You know, should sparkle in the sunlight but don't!" Her trying to avoid saying names was in vain, seeing as Dennis muttered it aloud.

"A Mikaelson." He let out a loud 'OH MY GOD!' And took her hand, dragging her away to the checkout desk thing. "Keep the change!" He threw about twenty dollars or something on the table and darted past the store clerk. They ignored the persons protest about how 'this is too much for just a couple seeds!' and ran to their boat. Just as they left the dock and were 10 meters away from shore, Katerina used her magic and controlled the water around them, using it to propell their baby ship towards her island.

Luckily for them, they disappeared from sight in just a few minutes without anyone seeing them. Well, anyone except Kol Mikaelson.

"A witch." He remarked to himself, a thoughtful look passing through his eyes. "Catching you is going to be so much fun, darling!" His head tilted up in a laugh and he sped away.

-

"Thank fuck!" Dennis gasped for air while slouching over his sack of seeds. "I am fucking gasping, we ran so fast!" He panted and moved to lean on Katerina.

"I think we just made ourselves look sus back there. Oh well!" She laughed and ran a hand through Dennis' hair. "Let's 'invent' pizza later, yeah?" She grinned at his excited smile.

"Yeah!" He agreed and leaned into her more. He had become more comfortable around her and saw her more as a best friend than anything else.

"Awe, are you tired?" She smiled and hugged him when he nodded. So precious! Katerina looked up and saw her island growing bigger as they zoomed to Bob.

It took only a few minutes for them to safely arrive on Bob, and soon after Crystal came out with Lilith. "Did something happen? You guys were much quicker than usual!" Crystal's eyes gleamed in concern.

"Edward Cullen impersonators arrived, we had to skeddadle out of there." Dennis shamelessly stole Katerina's joke with a smile and wink. She gapped at him and then went for a tackle.

The only thing was, she was wearing a dress that was long.

She tripped.

"LMAO!" Dennis yelled aloud as he ran away from his fallen friend. Katerina smirked as she used her magic to send him spiraling to the ground.

"Lol." She said blankly, only to burst out laughing a few second later when he turned around to send an accusing glare at her.