chapter 2

Katerina's POV

I didn't realize, up until now but, the lady's injuries were healing pretty quickly. On well it probably nothing. Lilith started to cry, she was hungry. I guess that I'll deal with the lady I get it.

After twenty more minutes, she started to move, I had barely finished putting Lilith back to sleep. It took her five minutes to realize where she was. She shot up, sitting. The lady was alert, looking around quickly, once her eyes landed on me she tensed further. Was she in shock? Shit, I think she is. Grabbed a few blankets and wrapping her in them, it took a while but after that, she was calm enough to start talking.

I took those moments to see the woman, she was blonde, really beautiful. It hit me like a ton of bricks, this was Rebekah Mikealson. Well, shit. She looked the same as in the show, well that was a given, she wouldn't age for shit. Lucky.

So, she wasn't really in shock, she was just joking. The 'hidden' calmness when she saw that it was I and not Mikeal. She thought that he was here to kill her. Hmm. Another thing to get finished, I need to kill Mikeal. I know where he was in the show, but I'm not completely sure if he is there now. I am pretty sure that he was free when Elena was a baby up until Bonnie's mom stuck him in the coffin. Where was he at this point time again? Was it when mentioned in the first place?

Ugh, this is why I need to organize my mind. To get a better memory, preferably eidetic. Snapping back into consciousness, I get up and help Rebekah up as after she calmed down. Did she think that I was Mikeal? What is she doing in Bulgaria? Did she come here for the Dopplegänger, me? How did she know that there was another Dopplegänger? The thoughts came forward, one hundred a second. Was she going to take me to Klaus? I at least need to give my baby to someone who would care for her. I know that Rebekah wanted a child but, if Lilith dies she's going to be devastated. "Are you okay?" I finally spoke.

I am able to die and while I wasn't really the type to be afraid of death, I also wanted to live a little before I died again. Even if Katerina's life wasn't ideal, it was still something, I mean yeah she was a bitch most of the time, but, she knew how to have fun, and while I'm not her I still want to live at least a week or so before I die again. I am going to give myself up to Klaus to use me as a sacrifice but I want to live at least a little bit.

Which is odd because the second I found out I was Katerina Petrova I decided that I was going to give myself up the second I found where they were. Of course, after I wrote a letter to my little Lily-pad. I want her to know that I love her very much, what better way to do that than write a letter if, which are more than likely am, I'm dead?

"Yes, I'm fine." She seemed to realize that she was healed at that moment, "Did you heal me?" She shouldn't remember that she was injured so she more than likely assumed that she got hurt.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I just found you like this." Fuck! I forget how much of a bad liar I am! Please, please, please! Let her believe me!

"Liar."

Fuck.

" You healed me, order wise I would be injured, I remember that you carried me out of the carriage," fuck, wasn't she barely conscious? Wait, fuck! She's a vampire, Obliviate probably doesn't work on her!

I sigh, Rebekah, taking this as a sign of defeat beamed. Petrificus Totalus!

She made a sound of confusion before she was completely paralyzed. Wingardium leviosa! I used the levitating charm on her corset, corsets are usually very tight almost to the point of suffocation, so are you stats to levitate her into the air because of how tight it was on her. She was pissed. I could tell by the look in her eyes.