chapter 7○¿?

I forgot to put this in the last chapter but... December POG.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll go now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

By the way, this is a pretty boring chapter so sorry for that.

Katerina's POV

Holy cow, I feel crappy.

Anyways, I walked to my house with... what was the kids name again? Wow, I guess I am a dumbass. I'll just ask when we get there so the walk won't be awkward. Well, MORE awkward than it is now.

We arrived at me house and I took her to the living room."I will make you some food, but I want to know, what is your name?" She nodded and told me her name was Niki. "You have a beautiful name, Niki. I'll be right back." I went to the kitchen to make something for Niki. I only had a few things that were fast to make; eggs, some quesadillas, my rip-off cereal or some hot dogs. It was hard as fuck to shape everything perfectly, but I did it! In the end I decided with some hot dogs.

They were easy to cook up and only four minutes later was I walking back to the living room with the hot dogs in hand. I gave some to Niki and then went back to the kitchen for more hot dogs for me to eat. God, I miss Minecraft. Why the hell am I thinking about this now?! It so freaking random! Seriously, what? Honestly, my brain is scrambled right now.

An idea hit me. What if I just buy Minecraft on the Xbox one I made? Yes! I can use my account and the god who sent me here can't say shit! I am so smart. I need to start working on the blueprints and all that soon.

"Okay, so now that you have an unlimited food source, aka my cooking, what do you want to do after I introduce you to my daughter?" I questioned what she wanted to do. I still want to make an Xbox for Minecraft. Minecraft for days! Maybe I could even turn Niki into a Minecraft dweeb! That would be awesome!

"Y-you have a daughter!?" Niki sputtered in shock. Hmm, not the reaction I was expecting, but whatever. It seemed as if she was accusing me of something.

"Yeah, what of it? She'll be your little sister if all goes well, sooo..." I trailed of, distracted by the blueprints going through my head on an Xbox. Hm, this is going to be a bi*ch to build. Ahhh, oh well.

"My sister???" I could tell Niki was confused as f, so I put aside my thoughts on the Xbox and faced her.

"Well, would you like to live with us? I could adopt you, blood or not, and you'll join our family. It's as simple as that. Just say the word and it'll be done." I was completely serious.

I'm tired as fu*k. I slept late, sorry if this sucks. I haven't edited it yet but whatever. Bye. Good-night/ morning/ evening/ whatever time it is right now. Bye.