chapter &

A look alike 8

Boring-ish chapter

Katerina's POV

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I have no sister, I am confusion!"

'Now, wait a fucking minute. Was that a vine reference? Oh shit, another modern person, Yay bitch!' That was all Katerina thought as she looked at the now nervous as fuck little kid. Katerina decided to relieve Niki of her nerves and replied in an odd way that no one in the time line that they were in at the moment, would understand.

"Hey, thanks for checking in, I'm still a piece of garbage...lol" that sentence caused Niki to look at her like she was crazy. Well, before realization set in and Katerina was tackled into a hug type of thing.

"Son of a bitch! You're from the 2000's too! Oh lord. I was going insane thinking I was the only one. Wait! Do you think that there are more of us?" Her question stumped her, Katerina had no idea if there were others.

"I'm not sure, we could check. Say random things from our time while out in public..." she got an excited nod in return. "But you have to remember, a lot of things from our time are rather... inappropriate and offensive. Also, you're a child so that might be a problem. Oh! Do you know where we are?" Katerina had to make sure that the younger girl knew about the dangers of the world they were in. There was danger everywhere.

"Duh, we're in the past! And by that look on your face, that is not the answer you wanted." Katerina had a exasperated and distressed face on, she just knew it.

"We are in a world that is all about Vampires, witches, werewolves, and hybrids and there is a tribrid later on but that is hundreds of years from here. So I am going to teach you everything I know about the supernatural."

After that they made a schedule on what they would do. Katerina would assign Niki things to do, and Katerina would partake in some of the things as well. She took Lilith everywhere she went, working or not. Katerina wanted to make sure that her daughter was always content and safe.

With that, the next three months passed by fairly quickly. It was then that Katerina decided to go out again.

She went to a small merchant stall and bought some seeds. At the time, she was distracted by the pretty blue and purple banners that hung around the stall. The designs where quite beautiful. There were swirls, lines, and just faded colors. The things was, they seemed quite modern. Katerina wanted to check though, just to make sure that they are from the future.

Wait. A random thought just hit her. When she is, isn't this the time time line when Leonardo Da Vinci is alive? Holy shit, it is!

Holy shit. He would be like 38! Bruh, imagine he was a reborn soul too! That would be so cool! Katerina wanted to find him now, where was he, either way? She forgot. Fuck.

He was originally Italian right? But he died in France. She'll just use a location spell or something... but for now, zhe need to focus on the matter at hand. Are these people from the future?

Katerina saw one of them come into view, so she said something random. "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog." It was the first thing that came to mind, don't judge her!

Their head snapped to Katerina and with guarded eyes they spoke, "Stop being goofy..."

"Then who will I be? Mickey? Donald?" Katerina just knew that her eyes were full of mischief. She could tell by the look the person was looking at her with, exasperation and annoyance, they were not impressed with her question.

Word count: 614

;-; I finally got an idea for a chapter...