Chapter 5 - Ciel

Here's a chapter that's devoted to Ciel, please, enjoy! :)

Ciel slowly opened his eyes to find Sebastian in his arms, gently staring at his face, and he blushed deeply because he was unaccustomed to this, no matter what though, he was determined to make this a great day for himself and Sebastian as he rose to get out of bed without his butler's help. 

"Young master, would you like my help?" Sebastian inquired. 

"Of course." Ciel answered with a faint smile that was irreplaceable. 

Sebastian stood up with a smirk and helped the young master get dressed before equipping himself with the proper clothes for the day and Ciel smiled at him again, this time while taking his hand within his own. 

"Sebastian, I want today to be special." Ciel whispered. 

"I have already sent the other servants out to town for a few hours." The butler replied with a smile that revealed he had been anticipating this. "So, I take it that you are feeling better as well?" 

"Much better, and come on!" Ciel exclaimed happily while dragging Sebastian outside. 

Ciel and Sebastian traveled over the palace grounds to a pond with beautiful scenerey where butterflies flapped their wings slowly over the crisp, clear water and the sun left a mighty mirror image of itself on top of the pond that was full of lily pads. It was a  perfect day to be outdoors, there was not a trace of wind in the air, yet it was perfectly cool with traces of heat as Ciel held his lover's hand in the crisp morning air that surrounded them. 

"Sebastian," Ciel said gently causing Sebastian to look down to him. "I love you." 

"And I love you, young master." Sebastian replied warmly. 

Ciel suddenly felt Sebastian's strong arms lift him up and he blushed heavily as the two stared into each other's eyes before leaning in slowly, their lips meeting with a gentle passion that seemed to be kindled by a fire that had been hidden for ages; however, Ciel was suddenly overcome with doubt - he doubted that Sebastian honestly loved him and was just doing his job as a butler. He reached up and removed the eyepatch from his face, revealing the seal to which Sebastian could not lie.

"Sebastian," Ciel began with a tinge of sorrow. "Do you really love me?" 

"Young master, why would I lie when I say that I love you? I meant it with every breath I took to say it and every breath I have yet to take in order to say it." He replied with a gentle smile that caused Ciel to smile back at him with a great joy. 

"Oh Sebastian, you are quite the charmer." He replied before planting a kiss upon the butler's lips. 

"Thank you, my dear."