Chapter 4 - Sebastian's Love <3

It was nearly twelve in the morning when Ciel awoke in order to throw up in the bathroom toilet and Sebastian rushed into the room with a pained expression on his face because he simply could not stand to see his master, his lover, in such a weak state of being, and it pained him dearly to witness as he threw up, heavily, into the toilet. Sebastian's heart was aching for the young master to feel better, not for selfish reasons, but because, for the first time, he genuinely cared about someone else. Sebastian rushed over to the young master and gently runned his back, this surprised him because he jumped at Sebastian's gentle touch. 

"My lord, would you like me to carry you to bed?" Sebastian inquired with a smile. 

Ciel nodded and Sebastian picked up the weak master, gently carrying him to his nearby bed and laying him upon it so softly that one could say a feather fell upon the bed. Ciel gripped Sebastian's hand tightly, and Sebastian instantly knew what he wanted - he wanted him to sleep near him. Sebastian nodded and Ciel released Sebastian's hand, which permitted him to take off his coat, vest, and shoes in order to crawl in bed next to Ciel. Ciel cuddled into his chest and Sebastian wrapped an arm around his waist, holding him close. 

"P-Promise to never leave me." Ciel spoke faintly. 

"I promise to remain by your side forever, young master." Sebastian responded before kissing his cheek.

Ciel soon fell asleep in Sebastian's arms, however, that meant that there was no escape for Sebastian because he did not wish to disturb his lover's sleep, so he just held him tight and closed his eyes for the night thinking of how lucky he was to be able to love Ciel. 

Thank you to everyone who has read this far! I appreciate all of you! :3