Chapter 18 - A Fight to End Them All

All right, I'm guessing you are probably tired with this story so this might be the chapter in order to end the thing I was writing, I don't know, but I'm thinking of the ending and it just has me really depressed. Anyhow, I hope you stay tuned until the very end... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel and Sebastian awoke the next day and prepared to go after the ones who had murdered Ciel's parents - they knew who it was due to the efidence they had collected over the days, and they now proceeded to face the murderers. Ciel and Sebastian arrived outside the castle of the queen, inviting themselves in since she was away in Spain at the moment, and, just as Sebastian kicked down the door, Ash appeared in front of him with his wings unfurled and smirked a sadistic grin at the two of them like they were his next play toys. 

"So, I see you finally figured it out, you little brat." Ash spat. 

"My lord is not a brat." Sebastian glared. 

"Ah, you are both in need of cleansing - your souls are filthy. Absolutely... filthy." He said with rage building up in his voice. 

"Sebastian, I order you to kill Ash!" Ciel exclaimed while backing up. 

"With pleasure." Sebastian replied with a smirk. 

Ash lunged at Sebastian with the sword he pulled out of a suit of armor's hands. Sebastian gracefully dodged it and Grell's reaper tool collided with Ash's, making a loud clang; the two were locked in a deadlock before Grell managed to push Ash back, causing him to stager. Grell smirked and Ash got an insane look upon his face as he lunged, angerily, at Grell who just blocked his attack like it was nothing; Sebastian saw this as the perfect opportunity to sneak up behind him and finish him, however, Ash turned around and kicked Sebastian away as though he was nothing. Sebastian staggered backwards and regained his footing before attempting to attack the fallen angel once again, however, this time, the angel could not counter and fell sideways to the ground before quickly getting back up and readying his sword; Grell and Sebastian both came at him and he simply flew over their heads, avoiding their onslaught, until he landed, that was when he felt a hand around his throat. 

"Give up, Ash!" Sebastian said fiercely. 

Sebastian reached out and began to choke Sebastian. He needs purified! Was his only thought as he chocked the demon and the demon continued to choke him to the point where he was gagging, however, he refused to let the demon get the best of him and he kicked the demon's legs out from under him causing the two to fall to the ground before Grell jumped and attempted to split the angel in half with the death scythe, but Ash rolled over, dodging the attack and getting back to his feet. Grell smirked and lunged at the angel while its back was turned, but the angel managed to dodge the attack again before Sebastian managed to kick him in the face, causing his nose to bleed. Sebastian and Grell faced the angel. 

"Grell, I don't suppose you would mind telling me what you're doing here, would you?" Sebastian asked. 

"You see, there are three souls that I am supposed to collect." Grell answered with a determined expression. 

"Then, why are you helping me?" Sebastian asked in a whisper. 

"I want you to last a bit longer and kill this insane angel." Grell answered. 

Sebastian nodded before noticing that Ash was charging at Ciel, he then quickly ran in front of his young master and caught the blade between his hands, stopping it in its tracks as though it weighed nothing with all the force that Ash had put behind it. Ciel looked at Sebastian in shock and noticed that Ash had removed the blade from his hands and was aiming downward, towards his perfect head that rested upon his shoulders. Ciel gazed up with wide eyes and shock.