I

"....the truth is, I was never happy with her-"

~Flashback~

"What?! I-I don't want to-"

"I know it's a bit early but I have given my words to Soojin. That the last wish he wanted before he died Jungkook,"

(Soojin- Yuna's Dad and a very close friend of Jungkook's Dad)

"He told me look after Yuna. Such a happy and loving child she was and in no one she has turned into an orphan. But since I have promised Soojin to take care of her.....I will fulfil my vow, "

"B-but why should I marry h-her?"

Jungkook shuttered as he felt a nausea at just the thought of marrying the girl with whom he played, laughed and was close to only as a Noona. He felt his world crumbling up in front is his eyes when he realised the terror of marrying.....agaisnt his sexuality.

"Why don't you want to? She is beautiful, she is generous, such a kind hearted and well mannered girl. You are close with her and you know her very well Jungkook. It's not like I'm telling you to marry a stranger, is it?"

"But she is older than m-me..."

Jungkook mumbled trying his best to make an excuse. Actually age wasn't a thing to matter him, what mattered him was the gender. He just tried to prevent the awkward facing he would have to bear with Yuna everytime if they got married.

"It's just 2 years. And why does it matter anyway who's older whether it's the boy or girl? But if you still feel uncomfortable, you don't have to,"

Jungkook's faced brightened up with a little joy but he blacked out soon again.

If it isn't Yuna, it's still gonna be a girl some other day. A girl, Jungkook has never met, a girl that Jungkook has to live with forever, a girl whom Jungkook can never ever love.

He gulped at the horrific thought. That would be even worse. But Yuna?! The girl whom he called Noona just this morning? She doesn't even know about his sexuality. How could she ever-

".....Jungkook speak up,"

"B-but what about Yuna's choice? D-did you ask her?"

Jungkook shuttered fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah, I did and she said she's fine as long as I decide what's good for her,"

"Right, noona is a very simple and generous girl. She'd obey anything and everything said by someone who she respects. Poor girl had to accept the request although she might not have wanted to," Jungkook spoke mentally as he bit his bottom lip.

Jungkook faced the ground quietly. He wanted to say out, he wanted to tell him everything but would it be worth it? Jungkook knew this would only get his face heated by his Dad's slap once again.

He wanted to scream out the pain.....but he couldn't.

"After all, she is the perfect girl for you Jungkook," his Dad smiled and patted his head.

~Flashback end~

"Girl...perfect girl for me huh?"