be

Jimin Pov:

I caressed him as I tangled my fingers through his soft and fluffy hair. His eyes shut as he breathed evenly, looking so calm and peaceful in his sleep.

His arms wrapped around my waist tightly as he rested his head on my lap.
He was deep asleep, however his grasp around me was tighter, implying as if I'd leave him and run off to somewhere.

"Cute..."

I smiled and pushed his bangs aside, then I leaned in kissing his forehead softly.

"Oh-hh....I just remembered I have to call my parents,"

I stretched my arm to the table and caught my phone trying my best to not wake up the sleepy head in my lap.

I scrolled through it and paused a second to see a text from someone......someone I didn't expect it to be.

Unknown: I want to meet you right now.

Me: Right now? why?

Unknown: I have something to discuss.

I read the text and bit my lips.

Why does she want to meet me this late? I told her, I was gonna send Jungkook to the hospital in the morning then why-

"Ughh....." I trained before typing in again.

Me: Okay. 'Seven eleven mart gwangjang road- 34'

Unknown: Done.

I have to buy some groceries anyway cause now I have to stay for some days more and my place is vacant on food right now. So might meet with her at the mart.

"Shit!! I forgot my luggage...." I viewed the screen to my face and sighed.

It's late. Irene has probably left for home and the office must be close by now. I think I'll only get my luggage tomorrow.

Anyways, I gotta hurry up, she must be waiting for me.

I tried to move his head aside lightly but he suddenly flinched and held me tighter.

"hmmm....." He whined in his sleep.

"Jungkook...." I whispered as I ruffled his hair softy.

"Jungkook......"

I called again when I got not reply.

"Hey.....jungko-"

"Don't leave..."

He muttered making me pause and think a while.

"What?"

He slowly fluttered his eyes open and peeped at me with those sleepy visions.

"Don't leave me Jimin. Stay by my side....please,"

I smiled.