Jimin,

*6 months later*

~Paris~

"Come-on, Jungkook-ah! "

"Coming," I replied running up to Hoseok.

He smiled and rested his arm on my shoulder as we headed off.

Paris was the one of the most beautiful city and I would never not disagree about that. It was even more beautiful at night.

I wandered my eyes around at the people on the streets, dancing, eating, everyone minding thier own business.

The city lit up in the dark with beautiful lights

"So this is the club you were talking about?"

I asked him as I scanned my eyes around the place.

"Yea, isn't it amazing?" he gleamed as he started swaying along with the music.

The place was crowded, loud music, disco lights flickering every now and then, people drinking and dancing around.

Although don't really like crowded places, I just came here for the sake of Hobi.

His name is Hoseok but we call him Hobi.

So basically talking about him , he is my friend. He lives here in Paris and he's getting married this week. And he wanted to spend his last bachelors days with us. So here I am, with a couple of my other friends.

I watched them as Hobi and the guys blended in the crowd to dance.

I took a sip of my drink and smiled when I saw Hobi enjoying his time.

"He is getting married soon with his girlfriend and he looks so happy."

But soon after my smile faded into a big frown.

"I wish I could feel that way too-"

I sighed and bent my head.

Suddenly, loud cheers fell on my ear. I turned around to see a some guys and girls having a shot challenge.

Two of them, a chugging on their drinks like there's no tomorrow. They started yelling louder as the competition became tough.

I couldn't see their faces but one of them was a boy and the other one a girl, as far as I assume.

I gasped as I saw the amount empty shots in front of them.

"How can someone handle that much?" I thought to myself.

Suddenly, the boy dozed his head, hitting his forehead hard on the table. They all laughed and cheered for the girl, who stood up and acted like she won a wrestling or something. As everyone started to pick on the guy who seemed more than drunk.

I scoffed at the sight for a while before I looked away again, deciding to mind my own business.

"C-can I have some water,"