C2 -Lan Xian in the past

"Stay close to me, A-Xian." Lan Xian knitted her brows at Wei Wuxian. She heard those words multiple times even before coming to Chuntian mountain. She hold Lan Wangji's arm instead.

"Baba. Niáng, keep on repeating himself. I'm already so close to him." She whined.

"A-Xian, stop whining. A child like you shouldn't be here. What if those corpses eat you?" Wei Wuxian worriedly looked at his 10-year old daughter who doesn't even show a slightest fear.

She retorted, "I'm not scared."

"Lan Zhan! Look at your daughter."

Lan Wangji smiled. "Yu Yan, stay close to your fathers."

"Baba, not you too!"

Before Wei Wuxian could nag more, their attention was called by Lan Sizhui.

"Diē, there's a cave over there." Lan Sizhui told them.

"Zizhen, Jingyi. Go to the back and check what's in there. Jin Ling, Sizhui, take care of A-Xian. We'll going inside the cave."

"Why should we take care of her?" Jin Ling complained "I'll go inside with A-Yuan."

"Just practice having a child, alright?" He carried Lan Xian and gave it abruptly to Jin Ling who have no choice but to accept it.

"Baba!" Lan Xian asked for help to Lan Wangji.

"Stay here." Lan Wangji was what he said before he entered the cave with Wei Wuxian.

Lan Xian stomped his feet in annoyance. She's been reminded for how many times to stay close to his fathers yet in the end, she was ordered to stay with her two brothers. She crossed her arms to her chest and think of something. She looked at his two brothers who's on guard, swords slightly sheath. She counted at her mind. In the count of three, she ran inside the cave.

"A-Xian, where are you going?" Bewildered by her sister's action, Lan Sizhui ran after her. Jin Ling followed. "A-Xian!"

"Lan Xian, come back!" Jin Ling yelled.

Lan Xian saw an opening with small lit, she ran towards the unknown. Lan Sizhui and Jin Ling saw it and ran as fast as they can to grabbed her.

"Lan Xian, don't!"

Before they could grabbed her, the small lit became bigger and Lan Xian was absorbed by it.

"Gege!" Lan Xian raised her arms, tried to reach his brothers. Sizhui jumped and tried to reached her but all of a sudden, the light blinded them and everything became white.

Lan Xian felt her head ache. She slowly opened her eyes. When she did, a group of Lan disciples surrounded her. Some are familiar, some are not.

"She's awake!"

Lan Xian looked around and saw Lan Wangji meditating beside a man she's not familiar with. She immediately stood and ran towards him.

"Bàba!"

"Bàba?"

"Hey, kid. Look who you are calling Bàba. He's not your father." The man in black robe told her.

"Who are you? And why are you sitting beside my father? There's only one person who can stay beside him and that's my Niáng."

"Noisy." Lan Wangji commented.

"Bàba, tell this man to stay away from you. Niáng will be jealous."

"Hey, kid. He is not your father. Can't you see–" Wei Wuxian stopped and stared at the child. His eyes grew wider when he noticed the resemblance. "Lan Zhan! Why do you look so much like this child?"