C5 - Huiyi

Note: Huiyi -Memories
--> the use of it will soon explain

______*

"Did you find something?" Future Sizhui asked Jin Ling when they met after two hours of searching something in the mountain.

"There's nothing here. How about you? Did you felt an evil energy here?"

"No."

"Then it might not show again here."

"My ability as deity's disciple are working here. I'll try to connect with Rin An here."

"But this is the past. Would she be able to recognize us?" Jin Ling worriedly asked.

"We'll try."

Future Sizhui meditated. He's letting his energy immersed and let his mind travel. When he saw a small light that soon became brighter, a voice was heard.

"Shen Rin An?"

"Why are you looking for me?"

"Shen Rin An, I know you don't recognize me but we need your help."

"Open your eyes. I'll be right infront of you."

Future Sizhui opened his eyes and stood beside Jin Ling.

"What happened?"

"She's here."

A lady in white appeared infront of them. Her energy immersed. She was definitely the deity they have met before.

"You are not from this time. You fell into the trap of the evil deity." She said before they could even explain.

"You're right. How can we go back?"

"You have to collect the four broken pieces of the time travel amulet. They will appear every other eight days. One already appeared yesterday. Someone already got hold of the other piece. Ask the group of people who got here yesterday. Since it appeared here, it will appear on the opposite direction of this place."

"Opposite?" The two men looked at each other. They are right now near Qinghe. The opposite direction is...

"Yunmeng." Both said in unison.

"Yunmeng, Gusu and Lanling. These are the possible route of the array of light. The piece of the amulet will appear once that array showed up. Once you collected them, wait for the red blood moon that will come out first week of next month and perform the ritual of Shíjiān. The amulet will be awaken if your bad memories are much heavier than your good memories. Lan Yuan, you actually don't need bad memories to open the amulet since you are disciple of a deity however, your cultivation partner and your sister, will have to go through this process to open the door to your time."

"I understand. Thank you, Shen Rin An." He saluted.

"Lan Yuan, don't forget the tune of Huiyi. Perform it before you head back to them." She reminded him before she disappeared.

Lan Sizhui stunned at the word mentioned. Huiyi is a curse and he never imagined he would need to perform that tune. When he thought of their situation, he realized the need to perform it.

Future Jin Ling doesn't understand what the deity told Future Sizhui but he didn't ask for clarification. He just let his husband do what he needs to do.

"Won't you ask me what tune I performed in the mountain?" Future Sizhui asked him while walking down the mountain.

"No. I trust you did it for our sake."

"Yes. Good thing, Rin An reminded me of that."

"What do you mean?"

Future Sizhui pretended to think and fast enough to stole a kiss. Jin Ling just chuckled.