C17 - Yi-gege

Note: Please be advised that I'm not a medical practitioner. The information regarding the use of activated charcoal to treat acute poisoning was just for this fanfic purposes only. If you got poisoned due to toxins inhaled, please go to the nearest hospital.

Héxié – Harmony

*_____________*

"Mmm..." Future Sizhui licked his husband's lips then explored his whole mouth again. Future Jin Ling wrapped his hand around Future Sizhui's neck, holding tightly like his life depends on it,  he deepened the kiss.

They heard footsteps but didn't mind. Few knocks came in but still continued to kiss as they started feeling the heat of their intimacy. Then the door opened.

"You two, we are lea–" Past Jin Ling cut off himself when he saw his past self sitting on the lap of Future Sizhui, making out. "Shameless! Do you really have to do it so early in the morning?!"

Future Jin Ling, feeling irritated from the sudden disturbance. "Jin Ling, keep quiet. Can you not disturb our morning session?"

"Shut it! Fix yourself and get down now!"

But Future Jin Ling did not listen and get back at kissing his husband. Past Jin Ling furioualy shut the door. Asking himself if the two really did it until morning.

"A-Ling, you're so silly."

"Who told him to open our door? What should he expect from married couple?"

"That's your past self." Future Sizhui reminded him.

Future Jin Ling, "I can't change my attitude in the past but at least, I was different now."

"I love both the past and the present."

"Really?"

"Mm."

"Then kiss me again."

"We can continue this when we get back."

"You really have to make up. You see, I can still get up."

"I will make sure not to make you walk for the whole month."

Future Jin Ling went closer to Future Sizhui's ears and whispered, "I'm thrilled." Then he licked his earlobe.

Without him noticing, Future Sizhui made both of their pants disappeared. In one swift move, he lifted his hips and entered him.

"Ahh!" Future Jin Ling felt the combination of pain and pleasure. "Aiya! A-Yuan, do you really have to surprise me like that?"

"You asked for it."

"Ahh...dig deeper...ahh...there.. It was so nice to have you inside me."

"Really?"

"Y-Yeah...I– ah... A-Yuan, you really make me crave for more."

"Then let's have more."

Future Jin Ling laughed. "No, we can't. They are waiting for us downstairs."

"Diē was still sleeping." Future Sizhui said while kissing his husband's face then thrusting deeper.

"Ah...ahh..." Future Jin Ling hugged tightly. "I–I'm coming." He leaned to Future Sizhui's chest after both of them satisfied themselves. "I'm hungry."

"Let me clean you up so we can go down."

"I don't want to eat vegetables."

"Okay."

The two went down and proceeded to the table where their past self and Jingyi seated. Past Jin Ling glared at them but averted his gazed when he remember what he had saw earlier. Truly unacceptable for his virgin eyes.