C15 - Shameless Jin Ling

Zhuiling 🥰♥️ I love this ship 😅

*____________*

After the chaos, Future Lan Sizhui checked everything that had been destroyed and the numbers of death caused by the evil deity's rampage. He made sure that his husband was in a good state before he left to check the corpses.

"How many are they?"

"Thirteen."

"What will you do now, Sizhui?"

"What else we should do? We need to to bury them." One of the elders said.

"No. Do not touch the corpses" Future Sizhui sat on the ground and released his guqin inside his qiankun pouch. "Stepped back. I'll return it to its previous state." He, then, played the second piece of Huiyi. It was used to reinstate everything that has been destroyed including the ressurection of the innocent human who died on their time travel. The building built on their own and the disciples who was lying woke up unbelievably. The calming melody of the Huiyi caught Future Jin Ling's attention.

Future Jin Ling spoke, "The tune was similar to Huiyi."

"It was the second piece used to reinstate what has been destroyed and to resurrect who has been innocently killed."

"Was there a third piece?"

"Mm." Future Sizhui brought back the  guqin to his pouch and faced his husband. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you suddenly apologizing?"

"Those bad memories..."

"That's in the past. You came back. It's all that matters to me now."

"But..." Wei Wuxian intervened. "We can change that past and avoid it from happening."

Future Sizhui averted his gaze. "Its not that easy, Senior Wei and I don't want to change anything."

"Why? You want us to see you dying just like that? Did you see how Jingyi cried? How painful it was for us?"

"Senior Wei, I asked you before if you want your shijie back. If you say yes, you wouldn't want to change anything."

"Was there anyway for them to go back without you losing your life?"

"No." Future Sizhui firmly told him. "The reason why they were able to get back was because of my death. My soul being restless and the deal I made with the Jade Empress."

"What did you say? Are you saying that you'd still chose to die even though you have this chance to change it?"

"Yes."

Future Jin Ling hurriedly help, "Uncle Xian. HanguangJun waited for you for 13 years. Sizhui's passing only took two years and he will be back."

"Jin Ling, two years or 13 years, death is death. How could you assure that nothing will change? That what we saw will happen again. Everything has been exposed! I know you played something from the heavenly realm but how sure are you it won't fail?"

"Shen Min Jin assured me that it won't fail."

"Shen Min Jin? Who is this person? Another deity? Do you trust whatever she say?"

"Uncle Xian, Shen Min Jin was a deity of pureness. I know you wouldn't know her by just seeing those images earlier but she is the reason why A-Yuan was able to get back. The reason why A-Yuan was able to purify the poison or any evil curses using his body. A-Yuan has been one of the disciple of the deity of pureness and righteousness. These two deities are not created due to human worshipping them. They already exist thousands of years, even before us."