C13 - Third Piece Part 1

"You look tired." Wei Wuxian can't help but to notice Future Jin Ling's weary look. "You have been sleeping since yesterday, how come you still look sleepy today?"

Future Jin Ling glared at him. Blaming him for the teasing he received the other night. He yawned. He really feel so tired.

"My back still hurts." Future Jin Ling complained while they seat at the grass of the back mountain at Cloud Recesses. "A-Yuan, massage me tonight."

Sizhui and Jingyi who are listening just swallowed when they saw the meaningful smile on Future Sizhui's lips. Like he has something on his sleeves. When he notice that the two are looking at him, he cleared his throat and answered Future Jin Ling with an "Mm."

Past Sizhui put down the rabbit he was holding. With an embarassed smile, he stood beside his future self. "Jingyi is the one on patrol tonight. Please tone down if you're planning to do something indecent again."

"Sizhui, are you on patrol the other night?"

Past Sizhui flushed. He bit his lower lip, he doesn't know what to say. He never meant to hear those cringey sounds. He never meant to eavesdropped. He was just on patrol, making sure that everyone was fast sleep and no one was violating the sect rule of no loitering at night.

He never imagined himself being dominant. He is always gentle and kind. He lived as righteous man as he is. A Wen sect remnant yet no one would believed at least a bit of being a Wen in him. How did this Future version of himself became like this? Still gentle and kind but when inside a lock room together with someone he love, he becomes someone no one would want to see.

"Sizhui, are you okay?"

"Y-Yes. Ah..I-I'm sure you're all hungry. I'll go and check if the dinner is ready. E-Excuse me."

"What's wrong with him? Is he sick?" Future Jin Ling asked. Not aware that the past self of his lover heard their lovemaking.

"No. He just can't move on from the beautiful tune of love last night." Wei Wuxian doesn't know if he will laugh or pity Past Sizhui's innocense.

"Niáng, there's someone playing instrument last night? Isn't that prohibited?" Lan Xian curiously asked.

"A-Xian, that tune was very beautiful, no one would dare to stop it. Right, Lan Zhan?"

"Mm."

"I should've listen to it."

"No!" Wei Wuxian and Future Sizhui  both said firmly.

"Huh?"

"I mean, you're still young to listen to it. Wait until your grow old, someone special will sing it for you." Future Lan Sizhui immediately explained.

"A-Xian, your gege is right. This is not your time yet to be curious at some tune."

"If you say so." She sighed. "I'll just help Yuan-gege with the food preparation."

"That's more better."

"Lan Xian, I'll come with you." Jingyi told her. Not wanting to be left out. He stood and followed the girl.

Future Lan Sizhui went towards Future Jin Ling and sat beside him. He massaged his back but his husband leaned to him and closed his eyes.

"Sizhui, you have to be careful. Your ruining your past self innocense."

"That's okay. He will forget it anyway."

"Forget? How will he forget that? Can you also erase his memories?"

"No."

Wei Wuxian nodded. "Good. I thought you can do anything now."

Future Sizhui caressed his husband's hair and cheeks. "I already performed something that will erase all of your memories once we get back to our time."